This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 Get Together Today @ Downsview June 9, 2007 4:30PM

So just a little posting that we are meeting today...

There are 6 of us so far....can we get more? Post here if you are in the area and might join us - will use this post later to post pics of today's meet as well. Don't have the G6performance Decals yet but once I do any who are interested can get one

List of who's going

TLS2000
    Ratskat
    ToniCipriani
    Mid Life Crisis 33
    G6Kristie
    Bull09 -maybe if he gets his car back

Borent and Resdsun can't make it - trying to talk G6ITguy into showing up

See you all at 4:30

Comment

Hey everyone - sorry but I won't be able to make it this week - but I will get my car back!

Oh and next time we get together, I'll have my car mats in *sweetest mod ever* haha

I hope you guys have a blast - see you next time!
      2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
      - 6 Speed Automatic
      - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
      - Chrome lower grill inserts
      - Spoiler

Comment

I'm so sorry for not showing up guys. I really wasn't expecting to end up in the river that runs through Boyd. If I was expecting it I would have brought a towel and a change of clothes.

I won't be out next week either, as I'm going to be in Pennsylvania again. After that I PROMISE that I will be there. I have no commitments on the weekends throughout the summer.

I hope everyone had a good time. I think next time I'm out we might be able to make a BBQ out of it or something?

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

We had a great time - first time the females out numbered the males! Woo hoo....

Nice to meet some newbies...Mid Life Crisis and his wife....very nice people I must say.

We did a mod to G6kristie's car...she now has the chrome trim on her lower grills....look super nice I get a G6 chrome plate from her next meet - super excited about that.

I love love loved Mid life crisis's vert....very nice to finally have another vert out....we were two verts and two sedans today....no coupes! Maybe we should make it no coupes alowed....hehehe

Soooooo I will post pics soon....

Ok soon is now

And Kristies mod

Comment

Mid life crisis ! I took off the GM badges on the doors. It does look so much better. You are correct..those gm badges only look good on the G6's that have the trim...with no trim no badge looks better...thanks

Anyone want the GM badges?

Comment

thanks for taking the close up on my baby Kat!!!
              2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
              2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
                thanks for taking the close up on my baby Kat!!!
                My pleasure - isn't she so shiny and pretty

Comment

yes she is :warped: and I have your license plate frame here beside me for next time!
                  2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                  2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Working...
                  X