• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow if this doesnt make ya sick.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... rdist=1061

11K miles and it is for sale for 17K

I have 9K on my 2007 and have 22K left on my loan

Who else is running into this nice decrease in resale value?
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

Yeah, G6s, and unfortunately, most American cars, have poor resale value. The one you showed is a former rental car and they aren't usually well taken care of. It also only has a couple basic options as well.
    2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
    (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
    (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

That is kinda steep of a price drop, makes one wonder if there is anything wrong with it

Comment

Thats the same price that I got mine for. Well, add a 7,000 down payment though. Stupid resale value.
        Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
        Eric # whatever
        newbiestyle:
        holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

I don't feel like the residual values on GMs are that bad when you think about it. My G6 has a residual of 40% which by iteself sucks, however its 40% of the MSRP which was 40,700...well I paid like 32,700 for it brand new by the time I took rebates and dealer reduction into account, so the residual is actually 50% after 3 years which aint that bad
          2007 Black on Black G6 Vert w/ 3.9 VVT

Comment

Meh...

I saw someone test driving my car's twin the other day, with a huge window sticker saying it's worth 15,900.

I could care less. I'm keeping it till it dies, then might patch it up and drive it for another decade.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

i think i got a decent trade on mine, i got 14,500 4 trade when i bought the goat. had 18000 miles on her
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              They cleaned my thing out
              g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
              2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

The average that dealers pay for an 06 base v6 sedan is only 12.5. Damn rentals. I got 16.5 for my red one with 35k and I left the rims on and the system in. They sold it 2 days later. I owed 18'5 and they didn't even roll the other 2k over. They just knocked over 2k off my 07. I am damn glad to have gotten out from under this car. I also got 1k back from the extended warranty. Yay.
                Originally posted by Nikki
                You are an e-pimp.
                Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                I tried too, my penis way too big
                07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

It's an ex-rental that's why it's cheap.
                  Nevertheless, resale sucks on domestic cars.

Comment

I was offered 24.5K for mine the other day, I might be getting rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                      I was offered 24.5K for mine the other day, I might be getting rid of it.
                      wow how many miles?, seeing a 06 gtp is roughly 25K+ new, 24.5 is awesome

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

I have just barely over 10,000 KM.

But keep in mind that is also Cdn price... so not as good as you thought.

Comment

I have just barely over 10,000 KM.

But keep in mind that is also Cdn price... so not as good as you thought.
                          still thats roughly 23K U.S. for a car with 6000 miles, mine has about 8200 now, how long have you had it?

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero

Comment

I've had it since March 06, so around 15 months.

Comment

I've had it since March 06, so around 15 months.
                              you have another car or something?, or just don't need to drive much?

Comment

Working...
                              X