Intake manifold gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake manifold gasket

So some of you know I'm in the process of polishing my upper intake manifold, I've made a ton of progress resorting to my DA sander with 320 grit sandpaper. However it would be much easier off of the car so I'm looking for the gasket that is between the upper and lower intake manifolds. It looks to be a metal gasket with possibly O rings around the runners-that's how other cars I've worked on have been. Any help would be great, thanks ahead of time!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

I don't know the part number, but I hope that they improved the gaskets when they made the 3400 into the 3500. My LIM gasket went TWICE on my Grand Am.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
    X