This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo Deck System

I think Calvin mentioned about a new stereo deck system for the G6 is coming out any of you know when and how much?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

At least not until the '08s SOP later in this month. I'm waiting.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Hmmm I just want to hook up my Ipod - what's this new deck got?

Comment

Probably an aux input or MP3 capable.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
          woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
            Quoted from GM Online Order Guide

New for 2008:

* Changed RPO Code on (UBJ) AM/FM stereo with CD player with auxiliary input jack for iPod/MP3 player (was [UN0])

*Changed RPO Code on (UBK) AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-dash CD changer with auxiliary input jack for iPod/MP3 player (was [UC6])

Apparently my radio is gone, and now the standard radio is the one with RDS and XM.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

So ... if i were to 'accidentally' mess up my console once the new ones are available... the replacement would have aux?

lol
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

I am having a new one ordered this week under warrenty. The cd wont eject. Maybe i should of waited till the new ones come out. Are they replacing base model cd player with this new one or would you have to request it?

Comment

If you're in for a warranty replacement, chances are they'll going to give you a refurbished unit. I'm trying my luck to get it replaced with the new one, since I have mine replaced once already, and it's still acting up.

I wonder if ragingfish has access to 2008 part codes yet.
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Price?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

You'll have to check with the dealer. I don't think anyone else will have it in stock.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Working...
                      X