Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My close friend has joined the Pontiac family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My close friend has joined the Pontiac family!

So my very close friend (almost a brother to me) was starting to have some problems on a newer truck that he drove the hell out of-103,000 miles on the thing. I told him you better think about trading the truck in before it takes a shit and you can't get anything for it. So I met him up at the dealership I bought my car from, it's family owned so it's a really good atmosphere. Well he ended up trading in the Silverado for a 2006 Grand Prix with 8,100 miles on it. It's pretty much stock with not too many options but none the less still a very nice car! I just wanted to throw a post up, I'm excited about us both having Pontiacs now!!!!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

I almost ended up in a GP when I was shopping around, they really are nice cars but I couldn't find a 2 door I liked.

Comment

I went into my G6 so upside down but I didn't have a choice. If I would have looked at a GP more in depth I would have bought one of those!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I kind of almost wish I did, better mods and shit for em. Oh well... the G6 looks better

Comment

^definitely agree!

Comment

yea same here i test drove a gp before test driving a g6 its just a little too big for me plus u guys r right the g6 does look better

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
              I kind of almost wish I did, better mods and shit for em. Oh well... the G6 looks better
              You can make the GTPs pretty quick with a few mods. I know of a guy who has a kinda plain looking 4 door GP GTP (previous gen) who has a single turbo kit under the hood. He's broke 11s in the 1/4 a few times. Too bad they are FWD.
              2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
              (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
              (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

First car I ever drove was a 2003 GP GTP Comp G, with the paddle shifters. I fell in love

Considered tracking one down for myself to mod, but then I decided to go new and get a GTP. I loved the GP GTP, but the N/A power + extra gears + looks + warranty pushed me towards the 6er.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by SphyNxXx
                  Originally posted by Interfire
                  You can make the GTPs pretty quick with a few mods. I know of a guy who has a kinda plain looking 4 door GP GTP (previous gen) who has a single turbo kit under the hood. He's broke 11s in the 1/4 a few times. Too bad they are FWD.
                  Go over to clubgp and find the guy who did a RWD and manual transmission conversion. Granted it is now a tubbed out racecar, its still tits.

There are also more mods because its a model that has been around for 20 years and has the same engine size the whole time. We have a new model with a new engine. We are in uncharted territory. Go over there and there are alot of guys who talk about rmeembering the days of waiting for the first PCM reflash and shit. Thats gonna be us in 4 years.

Comment

shit in 4 years I'll have a rear wheel drive G6

Comment

Working...
                    X