Stock exhaust tip diameter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock exhaust tip diameter.

Does anyone now the size of the exhaust pipe on a 2006 SE1. I wanting to buy a S.S. tip and need to know what to get. I don't have access to car right now to measure, and I found one on Ebay I like really cheap. Thanks for the help guys...
    2006 G6 Sedan
    Stealth Gray Metallic
    20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

should be 2.5 if I'm not mistaken..
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

should be 2.5 if I'm not mistaken..
      So, I will need a tip that ID of 2.5" correct?
      2006 G6 Sedan
      Stealth Gray Metallic
      20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

Comment

Well I just went and measured the diameter of the tailpipe and it came up with an o.d. of 2 1/4 so yeah an i.d. of 2.5 should work fine for you...I'm im not mistaken!

Comment

Well I just went and measured the diameter of the tailpipe and it came up with an o.d. of 2 1/4 so yeah an i.d. of 2.5 should work fine for you...I'm im not mistaken!
          Thanks. I think I will just wait and go look at the parts store. That way I can fit it before I buy one.
          2006 G6 Sedan
          Stealth Gray Metallic

Comment

Good choice haha.. hey fill out a thread in the new members section so people know yah joined!

Comment

I bought a 2.25" with 3.5" outlet
              -Adam Moore

Comment

They actually sell 2.25 (1/4)" size tips I got one, worked great

$30 or something. Stainless Steal double-lipped at like Canadian Tire.
                -Adam Moore

Comment

Re: Exhaust tip diameter.

Originally posted by G62006
                  Does anyone now the size of the exhaust pipe on a 2006 SE1. I wanting to buy a S.S. tip and need to know what to get. I don't have access to car right now to measure, and I found one on Ebay I like really cheap. Thanks for the help guys...

I bought a 2.25" one with a 3.5" outlet, worked great. You can pick up a decent one for $20-$30 at Canadian Tire.

Get ONLY the stainless steel ones or better. DO NOT get the chrome polished ones -- they rust in like a week, I had one on my old Jeep.

Anyways yeah, 2.25" on my '06 G6, so that should work fine
                  -Adam Moore

Comment

Working...
                  X