Aura pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aura pictures

Well, since we have a 'Bu pic post, here's one for the Aura's. Guess I'll start with mine.

And, yes, that is the North American Car of the Year trophy in the first picture. For those of you that don't recall, Saturn ran an ad after winning the award stating that they were going to share it with people that bought the Aura before they won. I didn't believe it at the time, thinking it was just marketing hoopla until I received an E-mail that I was selected as one of the recepients. Several weeks later, it arrived at the door and it was mine for 24 hours (or more heh).

Anyway, I have a lot more pics, I just have to resize them and upload them.

Re: Aura pictures

Originally posted by Aura XR
    I didn't believe it at the time, thinking it was just marketing hoopla until I received an E-mail that I was selected as one of the recepients. Several weeks later, it arrived at the door and it was mine for 24 hours (or more heh).

Anyway, I have a lot more pics, I just have to resize them and upload them.
    Holy shit that's fucking awesome!

I love the Aura more every time I see one...
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

thats cool man, and good buy on the aura. they look really nice. how does she handle? radio any good in them? anywas once again nice choice on a car

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

looks nice, u should look into the chrome pillar trim, i had it on my g6, and i think it would look hawt on this one as well
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        They cleaned my thing out
        g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
        2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

I really love the look of that car, I'm just not a big fan of those chrome bars on the front and back. The lower model Malibu's do something similar, but the SS ditches them. Much cleaner looking.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

I like the Aura. It's a nice looking car. Looking at those pics though, if you look at them quickly for a second, it almost looks like a G6...especially the rear end shot.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Still amazing to me how well-built and high-quality the car looks despite the stigma of the Saturn badge. Kinda like I was surprised when I looked at the G6 for the first time and said "THIS is a GRAND AM??"

Awesome car, love it in black.

Just FYI, for bragging rights. I hope they do the same thing with a GTP or GXP just to make it official. These cars GO! :warped:

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

That's lookin really nice. Did you know you parked next to a boat?!?!
                :smoke:
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

looks nice
                  2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                  Gotta have it Green color
                  Brembo brake package
                  420 HP 5.0L
                  Ford Racing Power Pack
                  GT500 track pack differential cover
                  BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole
                    I really love the look of that car, I'm just not a big fan of those chrome bars on the front and back. The lower model Malibu's do something similar, but the SS ditches them. Much cleaner looking.
                    I thought for '07 my, all Malibu ditch that chrome bar.

No matter, I hate that big grill too, reminds me too much of a Honda. The front end of the Aura is the same as the Opel Vectra in Europe, and I found a German tuner called Irmscher that have aftermarket parts for the Vectra. I just wonder if they fit the Aura.

Here's the front end spoiler I want:

And here's the grill:

BTW, I'm still trying to get those projector headlamp modules too

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                      I like the Aura. It's a nice looking car. Looking at those pics though, if you look at them quickly for a second, it almost looks like a G6...especially the rear end shot.
                      Yeah, especially around the tail lamps, I noticed that immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Aura XR
                        I thought for '07 my, all Malibu ditch that chrome bar.
                        Actually, you're close to being right. After looking at autotrader.com for a bit, as of '06 the Malibu's (all models) no longer have the chrome bar in the front. Instead, the bowtie is inset into the front grille. The lower models still have the one on the back though, which the SS replaces with a body-paint-colored piece instead. Good eyes

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Nice! Those Auras are very nice looking cars.

Comment

It looks nice but it aint no coupe heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

^no coupe but it doesn't need to be. The luxery of it blows my 6 out of the water. However when they're parked side by side my 6 still looks better imo
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X