Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black GTP Coupe

new pics with the new tint

-Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Looks good man...
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

wtf the fuel door is on the passenger side of these things!? (i am still waiting for mine cause it is still on order). i am gonna look like an idiot at the gas station for a few months.

and the black on black looks hot man!!

Comment

haha, yea i hate that its on the passenger side...oh well...miraculously i have never pulled in the wrong way at the pump...as you can see, i also took off those dumb GM tags behind the front tires...i think it looks better without them

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
          haha, yea i hate that its on the passenger side...oh well...miraculously i have never pulled in the wrong way at the pump...as you can see, i also took off those dumb GM tags behind the front tires...i think it looks better without them
          yeah mine are going to "fall off" before i leave the dealearship with it. i think they are kinda tacky.

Comment

the adhesive on the backs of the tags even have arrows cut into them pointing which way is up, as if the people putting them on can't tell from the GM on the front side

Comment

haha, don't laugh. a dealership near me got a load of Chevy Silverados that were badged with chevy badges on one side and GMC badges on the other cause one guy forgot to swap the badges in his machine or something. they had to sit there until they got enough new badges to redo them all on the lot.

Comment

haha that's great

Comment

Car

Your car is starting to look really sexy Your tint looks really good too

Comment

Looks really good man. I'm jealous.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

looks hot!!
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Looks great. Those calipers are cryin for RED paint.

L8R,
                        Sterling
                        2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                        USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling
                          Looks great. Those calipers are cryin for RED paint.
                          BTW love the car, I was thinking of tinting. Now i KNOW i will tint

I'me thinking purple calipers
                          Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Comment

like the tint, defn helps all the cars, is that 35% ?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.. then I read his signature hehe
                              Originally posted by Toyz
                              Originally posted by simplyred
                              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X