New Grills - Need test vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grills - Need test vehicle

Newly designed grills for the great looking G6. I'm looking to give a couple sets away in exchange for hi-resolution pictures and feedback on the instructions. Please send me pictures of your ride for consideration: info@figurellc.com

Thanks!

sent ya an e-mail.
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, flowmaster exhaust 3" tips. soon Doctor Speed Stage 4 Intake.

Comment

ditto
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

i think it would be cool to have the bottom grills stretch all the way across, if you have foglights they would just shine through. i would look cleaner IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
          i think it would be cool to have the bottom grills stretch all the way across, if you have foglights they would just shine through. i would look cleaner IMO.
          We did design the molds for such a lower grill (full opening fit). I put them on the vehicle and really did not like the way they looked. Here were my concerns: 1) people with fog lights would be weary of them blocking the lights 2) they didn't fit with the angular look of the top grill. 3) the method of installation was much more difficult.

We also offer powder coat. and if you have a lighter color G6 with aftermarket rims please email us.

Comment

Those are def nice!!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

OK here are a few shots of them in flat black (we also have gloss). I'm looking for a silver or other light vehicle with some nice rims, so please email us (info@figurellc.com). The only strings attached are I need some hi-res shots (3 MP or better).

Thanks for the response so far.

Comment

damn, i like the black ones too. they look like good sturdy pieces, nice work. i'd be interested to see both colors on a Granite sedan.

Comment

I have a white '05 GT with a body kit and 17" crome wheels. Will these still fit. The lower grill anyway?
                  2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy82
                    I have a white '05 GT with a body kit and 17" crome wheels. Will these still fit. The lower grill anyway?
                    I'm not sure. Did your body kit change your lower grills? These install over the lower grills and completely replace the upper. Send me pictures of your car (info@figurellc.com) and I'll let you know. From the sound of it, your vehicle might be a perfect fit for a set of the powder coated grills, and I'd love to get these pictures.

Comment

I like the black powder coated ones...!
                      Need pix on an Electric Blue?? :P
                      I wonder....is there a way to keep the chrome trim surrounding the existing stock grill with these new ones you fabricated?

Ive grown attached to that chrome bezel (?)
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        I like the black powder coated ones...!
                        Need pix on an Electric Blue?? :P
                        I wonder....is there a way to keep the chrome trim surrounding the existing stock grill with these new ones you fabricated?

Ive grown attached to that chrome bezel (?)
                        No, the chrome needs to be pulled. Please email me about your car.

Comment

I think the black looks awsome, would def mesh with my car perfectly... I have a couple dealership car shows to hit up those would blow minds.. I would like to see the black covering the entire lower grill so "ghost" out the foglights!! That reminds me.. Kyle, if I get you a measurment of that g6performance sticker I had made, can you make me a doctor speed one the same size and you can tell me a price (hook yah up with advertisment) I'd like it the same size because I'm anal about having things uniform like that !!
                          Originally posted by Toyz
                          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I think the black looks awsome, would def mesh with my car perfectly... I have a couple dealership car shows to hit up those would blow minds.. I would like to see the black covering the entire lower grill so "ghost" out the foglights!! That reminds me.. Kyle, if I get you a measurment of that g6performance sticker I had made, can you make me a doctor speed one the same size and you can tell me a price (hook yah up with advertisment) I'd like it the same size because I'm anal about having things uniform like that !!
                            sure man, PM with the info.
                            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

yeah i would rather have full lower grills instead of the half grills.

Comment

Working...
                              X