This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My G6 GOT HIT!

Hey everyone - my coupe got messed up pretty good yesterday night... the passenger door has a big streak and bent up metal, the mirror is uselessly hanging on by the wires and my wheel well is caved in... thankfully I could drive it home!

I gotta take it to file the claim but the guy that hit me ran off and I believe hit someone else... that's just not cool.
    2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
    - 6 Speed Automatic
    - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
    - Chrome lower grill inserts
    - Spoiler

Sorry to hear this, hope they catch the fooktard that did it. He was prolly drunk
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

6ers unite! Up to Canada to catch us a shitty driver

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Where did it happen? Did you get a licence plate number? What kind of car was it?

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

Where did it happen? Did you get a licence plate number? What kind of car was it?
          Yeah what Tom said!!!! Details....course unless you didn't see it happen yourself

Comment

The reason that I asked is that on the JCO website someone had their car hit by a hit and run driver, and they posted all of the details up there and people kept an eye out for that driver. Eventually one of the JCO guys spotted the car and called it in.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

omg Kris... that sucks... ya even if u got any details let us know and we'll keep an eye out for it!
              2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
              2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Shitty deal! Hope you can find the bastard...

Comment

Re: My G6 GOT HIT!

Originally posted by bull09
                  Hey everyone - my coupe got messed up pretty good yesterday night... the passenger door has a big streak and bent up metal, the mirror is uselessly hanging on by the wires and my wheel well is caved in... thankfully I could drive it home!

I gotta take it to file the claim but the guy that hit me ran off and I believe hit someone else... that's just not cool.
                  Yo Kris that sucks ! A brand new car got hit I know how it feels anyways Kris good luck hope you catch the bastard.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Damn that sucks.

Comment

Ouch...

I need to start consider installing cameras inside my car. Too many damn Camries, Highlanders and Lexuses (Lexii? sp) around here.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!
                      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                        ok, and thoes of us with goats will leave 2 hrs later, we will all meet at the same time
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        They cleaned my thing out
                        g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                        2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Originally posted by keith87
                          Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                          ok, and thoes of us with goats will leave 2 hrs later, we will all meet at the same time
                          Not if you goats get tagged by the red and blues

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                          - DS S3 Intake
                          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

damn that really sux and you've only had that car a month and a half! Once repaired it is never the same and if down the road you decide to keep it (if it's a lease) and eventually sell it, the value would be lower due to accident repair! Sorry to hear that.
                            2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                            Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

post some pics if u got any!
                              2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                              Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Working...
                              X