RKVinyl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RKVinyl...

So I read somewhere that RKVinyl was changing owners or something like that, but that everything was still good with them. I am about to buy some eyelids and decals and was just looking to make sure that everything is good and that I'll get my stuff if i order it.

Anyone wanna clue me in on this?
    2006 G6 GTP Convertible

there's been a couple threads on them already, I know a couple members were having a hell of a time with commuicating with them and getting their products. Maybe someone who talks with them on a regular basis could chime in.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I noticed a couple of people finally got shipment from them a few weeks ago so I decided to order eyelids on the 14th. Still havent received anything and havent gotten a reply from my email to them that i sent last week. They may just be backlogged or something and have very bad email communication. That's my experience so far, so we'll see.
      '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Im getting really upset.. i mean they toke the money from my pay-pal and now nuttion... i mean i would like a confront e-mail saying like... we are currently undergoing owner changes but everything is ok and product will still be shipped out on a daily basis.. i mean this is getting a lil out of hand.. this is bad rep on there part.. its been like 2weeks already and nothing...

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

I got nothing. No responce to my email, nothing. I cant even get my money back as I paid with a debit card. I basically got royally bang in the pooper by RK

Comment

Some people pay good money for that...
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I would like to keep my pooper the way it is, but i may be willing to pay some chick to let me "bang her in the pooper"... I duno, i will have to think about that.
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

then it looks like imma have to file a complaint with Pay-pal and or my credit-card company. Coz this aint right.. it would be diff if i got a e-mail from them... but its like they toke our money and ran.. and i aint gona wait 1-2months for my shit i mean come on... this is bad rep on the new and old owner of RKVinyl and G6performace coz if i was running this site i would not let someone promote on my site that cant come up with promising results of shipping product out. just my 3cents... i mean im not trying to start a war.. i just want my decals

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

Give it 'til the end of the weekend. I'll talk to the guy that owns RKVinyl and see whats going on. It's possible that the old owner didn't update the new owner about any orders.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Ok thanks man... im happy someone is doing something... thanks alot bro...

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

Personally, I think RK Vinyl should be removed from G6P until things are sorted out.

Communication is the difference between a vendor worth keeping and a vendor that needs to be dumped. If a company admits shipping backlogs and apologizes, that's one thing. There is no reason for a total communications blackout.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                      - DS S3 Intake
                      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Thats what im thinking... and to be honest.. if the owner of g6performace takes RKVinyl off here he will lose lots of business. and that should open the eyes of this guys company and get more on the ball with things

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

I will leave this thread alone for the lack of information out there about them. But i am confident that there is great effort to supply the orders and get them out, by the new owner.
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

i mean like the others said... there is no need for a total black-out like what they have done.

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

Well thought I'd throw in my update. Made a purchase on May 11th and paid via paypal. Havent been able to contact anyone from rk via email at all (no response) and it's been over a month.

So Tuesday I opened a resolution ticket with paypal. If anyone doesnt know how those work, they first send the buyer/seller you're complaining about an email and work as an intermediary to see if buyer and seller can work something out. In my comments all i asked was for an email stating that my order would ship soon or a refund. To my surprise whoever is running rk sent me a refund in less than an hour. So someone is getting emails over there and apparently they're so backed on orders or out of g6 stuff that they were willing to give me a refund.
                              '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Working...
                              X