Replacing seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing seats

Hey guys, I'm new at this. But I was thinking of getting a set of seats off of eBay and installing then myself. Is that possible? Does anyone know how to remove the seats and replace them? Is it a hard task or is it kind of simple? Also, does anyone know if the heater and power on the seats are plug ang play or do I have to add additional wiring? Thanks!

well the front seats should just have the 4 main bolts holding them down, as for the rears they should just pop out also. As for the wiring for heated/power I'm not too sure. I've always wanted to pick up a set of leather seats off ebay but I've never brought myself to do it.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

if you have heated seats now is should be plug adn play if you dont youll have to add wiring

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

The front seats have 2 bolts at the rear of the seats, the front part is held in by sliding into a bracket in the floor. It isn't hard to do, you will need a star key to disconnect the seat belt.
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

^a large one at that, I have one for ya
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X