I just got punked!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got punked!!!

So you know you never get the chance to race anyone by yourself. I was driving home with my fiance sittting shotgun when this slightly modded civic sti gets next to me. Well I pulled out kind of hard when the next thing I know he's coming up on me really hard. So I do what any man would do, that is until my fiance decided to commence to chewing my ass for racing and I had to let off. FUCK!!! He had it nailed and I came up on him like nothing. He couldn't even make the turn I made with ease. So my balls are in his pocket, but I don't have to sleep next to him.
    Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Take the dress off and put your pants back on in that relationship :P

j/k funny though

Comment

Yeah when your alone you can put your pants back on.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
      Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I was wondering why my wife won't ride in my 6 anymore. When you get to my age, you stop listening.

J/K

I'd rather had bedroom privileges than race with her in the car.
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
          I'd rather had bedroom privileges than race with her in the car.
          Word

Comment

Comment

eh fuck it, civic < G6 anyway so it doesn't matter
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

LOL. Had a similar experience with my g/f. We were sitting at a light and this new bodystyle BMW 325 pulls up and we both take off at the green.. Then I get don't even try its a BMW (even tho I beat him off the line)... so i backed off, i think it would have been a good race. women.......

Comment

^^
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

looks like ya better half......got the better of ya, lol. It happens man, it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by branderson3
                      LOL. Had a similar experience with my g/f. We were sitting at a light and this new bodystyle BMW 325 pulls up and we both take off at the green.. Then I get don't even try its a BMW (even tho I beat him off the line)... so i backed off, i think it would have been a good race. women.......
                      Wanna know something funny? I used to own a 2003 BMW 330CI. You would have beat that 325. BMWs are great for handling, but they don't have very much torque.
                      Ryan Romero

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
                        Wanna know something funny? I used to own a 2003 BMW 330CI. You would have beat that 325. BMWs are great for handling, but they don't have very much torque.
                        is it just me but when i drove a 2006 325, and 328 they just feel heavy when accelerating?

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

^They are heavy. That's why they ride so good and handle so good.
                          Ryan Romero

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
                            I used to own a mid-90's 325is and that thing is totally gutless off the line. My ass was handed to me more than enough times by Civics, RSXs, Accords, Mustangs, etc. Handling was top notch but the car was a lemon and basically self-destruct as soon as I drove it off the lot. The new 330 is pretty nice and feels like it has a lot more power than my POS Bimmer.

Comment

sh!t u could have had him easy(if u have the GTP) i know for a fact u can cuz i have. coming home 2 in the morning. i was doing bought 75-80 when a 330li flys past me then slows down to get even with me. i look over and not really caring, i hear him floor it. so i decided to play. i punched it and i gained and pulled on him. it was nice. i dont think he liked the fact that a pontiac beat him. he tried me 4 more times and every time ended the same way with me in front.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
                              X