This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto area auto parts stores

So what's a good auto parts store in Toronto area? I mean I have gone to Canadian tire and an auto parts place here and found nothing interesting - I was hoping for some inspiration on things that can be done - cosmetically to my car. I thought Princess Auto would be a great place but it's like very little about auto's

farm stuff and crap.....anyhow....where do you guys go?

The internet....

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
      The internet....

Hey you aren't in the GTA -

I want to touch and see ! No can doey on internet

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
        I have that problem too.

What kind of stuff are you looking for? Appearance, performance, maintenance, etc? I'm sure you could find some stores via the internet, especially if you have a certain brand in mind. Just go to the brand's website and they usually have a listing of dealers in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
          Originally posted by ratskat
          I have that problem too.

What kind of stuff are you looking for? Appearance, performance, maintenance, etc? I'm sure you could find some stores via the internet, especially if you have a certain brand in mind. Just go to the brand's website and they usually have a listing of dealers in your area.
          Well I guess I just don't know what I am looking for - usually like to see for ideas - I guess I figured there would be a car crazy type store that would have tonnes of ideas...as you said...it's the internet

I just don't like to order via the internet - like to be able to pick it up and bring it back locally if I can.

Comment

Working...
          X