Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to see in the future?

hey guys, just a general survey about what YOU would like to see in future cars or what you wish your G6 had by default..

- I personally wouldn't mind a USB port in the future, thus using a usb key of lets say 4gb to upload me mp3s so that i dont have to burn and waste cds.

- Bluetooth compability to connect my cell phone, so that i can hear the person whom i'm talking to from the speakers. :P

Rear wheel drive!!!
    Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

TURBOdammit
      "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
        Rear wheel drive!!!
        x2 but with the grand prix engine 5.3l, that would be one bad ass 6
        2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Shit that would be smokin' M3's
          Ryan Romero

Comment

Don't forget the TURBO.
            "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

A turbo charged V8? GM would never let that happen. They will not build a car faster than the corvette. Nice dream though. While we're wishing how about a rocket engine like the Batmobile?
              Ryan Romero

Comment

Yea that will do...LOL
                "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightG6
                  Originally posted by rpromero
                  Rear wheel drive!!!
                  x2 but with the grand prix engine 5.3l, that would be one bad ass 6
                  I like the way you think

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                  - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                  - DS S3 Intake
                  - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I'm pretty much happy with my G6 and think I got what I paid for. But, if I had to make a list of things I wish was available for my car, it would look like this:

-Slightly more power output from the 3.9, along the lines of 260-270hp.

-MP3 capability on the factory radio, along with a screen

-Bulb out indicator light (my '99 Cougar had this for crying out loud). I only mention this because I was driving around all of two nights ago without a taillight bulb.

-Sportier seats. I like my leather seats, but I don't feel like they "hug" me as well as other cars that cost about the same or less. The RX-8 and RSX-S for example...I love their seats...very comfortable.

-Bigger exhaust tips. Yes I know I can go out and weld some on, but c'mon, a freakin' Tiburon has larger exhaust tips. It just makes the car look weird with the small ones the GTP has.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

In all seriousness:

1. The DI version of the 3.6L, since the engine was supposed to be that way from the start.

2. Less electronic nannying in the transmission that makes launching impossible.

3. AUX input on radio.

4. Minor conveniences like express down/up on all windows.

If #1 and #2 were carried out, the GTP could've easily been a 5.5s 0-60 car stock, and THAT would've gotten a lot more attention for Pontiac.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                      - DS S3 Intake
                      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I'm pretty happy with my car. Could use more power, maybe a few amenities like dual zone climate control, nav, MP3 CD or aux in, but overall not too much I would change.

Comment

1. Built in ipod connector
                          2. Make seatbelt not cut across blocking the way to the back seat
                          3. Express up/down on all windows
                          4. Dual zone climate control
                          5. One of those intelligent keys
                          6. Express up and down on the hardtop cause holding the button for 30seconds is a huge pain
                          2007 Black on Black G6 Vert w/ 3.9 VVT

Comment

I think heated mirrors would be nice, def more power or at least better fuel efficiency. Would have been nice to actually have an 8 speaker sound system, and at least a subwoofer with the monsoon. More bucket type like seats would have been nice... as would power seats for both. Hood struts stock for crying out loud, dual zone climate control like mentioned, mp3 capability missing was a complete joke, and pretty much just better build quality all around.

Comment

A REAL GTO that looks so mean, ricers pop like rice krispies in milk!

For the 6er:
                              - AUX
                              - Heated mirrors
                              - Cold seat option (to go with the heated seats)
                              - More power for the entire lineup (turbo preferred)
                              - AWD/RWD ... either would be fine
                              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                              - 6 Speed Automatic
                              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                              - Chrome lower grill inserts
                              - Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X