Rear folding leather seats....wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear folding leather seats....wtf

Anyone else notice how if you fold down the rear seats for even 2 minutes, the seatbelt leaves a nice indentation in the leather? It goes back to its regular shape eventually, but I'm worried it might become permanent sometime. Especially if I go to get my windows tinted...the guys will probably be kneeling or sitting on them while they're doing the rear window...
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

When I take my headrests out I take the seatbelts, slide them so they arent on the seats!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

slide them where? I'm talking about the two clips near the rear center console where the seatbelts buckle into. You can move those?
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

If you are worried about the seats getting damaged why not remove them?
        2001 Black Mustang GT Vert (Auto)

Comment

ohhh I thought you meant the acctual belts... you can remove the parts where they click into, or try shoving them down inbetween the two seats?
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

im picking my car up from the tint shop in a couple hours...i'll let you know, i hadnt even thought about it...and i'll ask him how he did it bc he said it wouldnt be a problem
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Re: Rear folding leather seats....wtf

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
              Anyone else notice how if you fold down the rear seats for even 2 minutes, the seatbelt leaves a nice indentation in the leather? It goes back to its regular shape eventually, but I'm worried it might become permanent sometime. Especially if I go to get my windows tinted...the guys will probably be kneeling or sitting on them while they're doing the rear window...
              You have to tuck the belt buckle between the seats when you fold it down.
              Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Comment

Working...
              X