Drivers Door Side Moulding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers Door Side Moulding

Does anyone have the parts number for side mouldings. I got a ding on mine and I want to get it replaced. I searched the threads and have not found it.
    Thanks.
    2005 GT Sedan in black, 35% tint, Black Calipers by DupliColor with Custom caliper decals, Chromed Lower Grill Accent, Debadged, Hardwired Whistler RD, GT-R Exhaust, DS CAB, VVME 6000k HID Kit, Luminics Pure Blue Foglights, GTP Wheel Package

Driver's door molding.
    part # 89024127

They need to be painted and the Dealership charges...

are you sitting down?
    $81.71
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

OOOUUCCHH!!!!
      Thanks for the info...
      I thought I would luck out since I have a black car...
      2005 GT Sedan in black, 35% tint, Black Calipers by DupliColor with Custom caliper decals, Chromed Lower Grill Accent, Debadged, Hardwired Whistler RD, GT-R Exhaust, DS CAB, VVME 6000k HID Kit, Luminics Pure Blue Foglights, GTP Wheel Package

Comment

lol fricken awesome avatar!!!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Tried to be a lil different!!
          HAMMERTIME!!!

Comment

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Thanks for the info. I have a 2005 4dr GT.

Comment

I guessed year and style correctly!
                How bad is the chip?

MODS:

Comment

It is a nice little one. But since the car is black it really shows. I am out of town for a couple of days but I will post a pic on Sunday. It is right on the molding and a dent in the door. A body work guy told me that if they take off the molding it will bring the dent out also.

Comment

They will have to fill the holes if you remove the molding.

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by KSG6
                      It is a nice little one. But since the car is black it really shows. I am out of town for a couple of days but I will post a pic on Sunday. It is right on the molding and a dent in the door. A body work guy told me that if they take off the molding it will bring the dent out also.
                      I had the same thing happen to me...was more of a gouge in the moulding. It really stuck out....so I used black touch up paint to kind of fill in the gouge....you can still see it, but at least now it doesn't scream at me!!!
                      Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

I may go get a quote from a body shop and see what they say about the ding

Comment

Working...
                        X