This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car insurance...

I just saved hundreds of dollars by switching my car insurance to PC Financial. WOOT!

I doubled my liability coverage as well. $2 million now.

Have a great day!

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

How much do you pay now?

I've heard it was pretty good.

Comment

I wonder what their service is like when you need a claim

Comment

Keeping in mind that I'm in Ontario, Single 29yo Male with 1 ticket.

My previous policy was going to renew at $152.19/mo.

The new policy is renewing at $123.86/mo.

All coverages are the same, except with PC I have doubled my liability insurance to $2 million from the previous $1 million.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Damn that's not too bad...

Comment

im thinking about getting egal man incurance

no, not really
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            They cleaned my thing out
            g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
            2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

Is that in Canadian dollars, or whatever your money is called?

Cause I pay less than that thru State Farm.
              2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Yes that's Canadian dollars.

Also, I am in the worst classification area in the province for car insurance. Different rural areas are rated as being in 1, 2, 3, etc, with 1 having the highest risk rating. Toronto/Mississauga both fall under 1.

That and I'm not married. If I was married, I'd probably be paying about $90/mo.

sigpic

Comment

Just switched to BelAir Direct, premiums went down by 1,300. I didn't bother going up in coverage, just equivalent to what I have (in fact my deductible went down, and they won't let me increase it).

Finally I'm liberated from 3000 bucks for insurance!!! May the beast continue to wither!!!!
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!
                  2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                  2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                  Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I work for the Insurance company I am insured with so I get a pretty decent rate - not going to post it and tease you all

Comment

Alright Calvin. It's always nice when you start getting the good rates.

What I like about PC Insurance is the disappearing deductable. Every year it goes down by $100 with no effect on your premium.

sigpic

Comment

I tried PC Financial, apparently they refuse to give me a price. I called the guys, the dude who answered just read what the website said: "based on the information you provided, we are unable to provide you with a quote. You may obtain a more detailed quote by filing an insurance application form..."

So I was like screw that.

BTW, the guys asked me if my car was modified. I just told them no, but they did mention "decals, tints, etc." I wonder if I will run into trouble since I did tint my car, did the grilles and put a G6 Performance decal on it.
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Insurance Hotline.com

Hey...you guys have to go to http://www.insurancehotline.com. It will literally give you the lowest rates for your car and where to get them for free. I went from paying $285.00 a month to $135.00. And that's with no tickets or anything - I was just getting rear-ended. A couple of my friends have tried it too, and both had their insurance rates drop by almost $500.00 a year. Just thought I would share - it's free, so it's worth a try.

Comment

I tried these guys before, didn't seem to work out in my case. The insurance they quoted was way higher.
                            <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by GTP80
                              Is that in Canadian dollars, or whatever your money is called?

Cause I pay less than that thru State Farm.
                              In fact our verson of your dollar is called the "Canuk"

95 Bevers (Cents) in one US dollar.
                              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                              X