X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All! -Meguiar's Car Care Products

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I would take a second to introduce myself!

My name is Kyle, owner of Kyle Goebel Car Cleaning Services, a mobile car cleaning and detailing business that I operate on a seasonal basis while in school the rest of the year. New this year however, I have a NEW On-Line Store where people can purchase various car care products made my Meguiar's (only the best of course!). I am currently a member on one of the sister sites (clubg5.net) and a few members there had mentioned to me that I should pop on here and introduce myself -glad I did!

Essentially, I have a wide selection of Meguiar's products available through the On-Line Store, and at very competitive prices as well. Though I do carry a fair bit, even if the particular product(s ) you are looking for are not items listed on the site (but are made by Meguiar's) rest-assured I can get them quite easily -If Meguiar's makes it, I CAN GET IT! (just send me an e-mail at: kyle@kgccs.com, or PM me!)

In addition, and having run my own car cleaning/detailing business for some time, I am always available to answer questions, provide advice, etc for any issues you might have!

Website URL: http://www.kgccs.com

By the way, I should also mention that all prices on the site are in Canadian Dollars.

Thank you for your time everyone and I look forward to chatting with you all at some point in the near future!

Cheers,

Kyle G.
    Owner, Kyle Goebel Car Cleaning Services
    http://www.kgccs.com
    info@kgccs.com

hope you got permission

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
      hope you got permission
      I sent a PM to one of the admins, not to worry

Comment

sounds awesome, I'm sure you'll be getting bombarded with questions soon
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Even if you did send the PM, you currently do not have permission. You are not on the list of approved vendors.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

No offense, but your stuff is still pretty expensive.

I got the purple Meg car wash at CT for 5.99.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Kyle eh????????? That name is getting worn out here... and fast.
              The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani

Some of the products might be priced slightly higher than some of the retail prices at big-box stores, however on stuff like the car wash soap those stores are able to move more volume and hence, can purchase many units at lower prices.

The other thing to remember is that while some of the other big box retailers might have lower prices on certain items, I have the ability to provide professional advice and suggestions -consider it after-sale service

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                  Kyle eh????????? That name is getting worn out here... and fast.
                  Alot of people on here named Kyle I guess eh?

Ah well, the more the merrier

Comment

No offense but there is plenty of professional advice available for free, without having to pay to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by KGCCS
                      Originally posted by ToniCipriani

Some of the products might be priced slightly higher than some of the retail prices at big-box stores, however on stuff like the car wash soap those stores are able to move more volume and hence, can purchase many units at lower prices.

The other thing to remember is that while some of the other big box retailers might have lower prices on certain items, I have the ability to provide professional advice and suggestions -consider it after-sale service
                      Not just that, other stuff too. Last time I got a tincan of NXT wax paste AND the NXT detailer, all for 25 bucks. And this was the regional distributor for Meguiars, so it's not fake stuff or anything.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!
                      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                        No offense but there is plenty of professional advice available for free, without having to pay to get it.
                        ^ Like him ^

I just detailed my 6 over the weekend, have pics of Meguiars using my Porter Cable. Pics are huge and haven't taken the time to resize or upload yet.
                        It looks better but I didn't use the Scratch X yet. Used the least abrasive product 1st. Still need to use the scratch X though.
                        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                          Originally posted by Interfire
                          ^ Like him ^

I just detailed my 6 over the weekend, have pics of Meguiars using my Porter Cable. Pics are huge and haven't taken the time to resize or upload yet.
                          It looks better but I didn't use the Scratch X yet. Used the least abrasive product 1st. Still need to use the scratch X though.
                          What did you use.. #80 Speed Glaze?

Comment

You are not approved as far as I can tell...

Read the rules, know the rules, love the rules!

John
                            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Working...
                            X