i raced a new charger today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i raced a new charger today

this guy i work with has a charger he wanted to race so i said ok but it started oof fucked up cause we were leaveing so i was behide him on the turn as he turned i turned and he step on it so i step on it i was a car behind but we went about a 1/4 i stayed a car behind but i said fuck it because the streets were bizy so i turn back around and went back to pick up my brother but if we were head up i think it would of been even so we wants to do one tomarrow but i was inpressed

2006 Base Sedan 6 cyl
    http://www.fquick.com/RODBTCH

Comment

^

who said you need periods to make sense
      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

sorry not in skool anymore and dont need to write anything at work .................................................. .............................. lol j/k

2006 Base Sedan 6 cyl
        http://www.fquick.com/RODBTCH

Comment

Safe to say it was one with a 3.5l 6 cyl?
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Or a 2.7...

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

2.7L Chargers are a joke, they do 0-60 in something like 10/11 seconds. Most likely a 3.5L 250hp version.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

My God, learn a little something called punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Pidasso

is this a car forum or grammar school? you understood what he was saying, right?

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGTP06

is this a car forum or grammar school? you understood what he was saying, right?
                    I really don't believe he did. You did read his name right--

Stu Pidasso aka-- stupid asso

Sorry I'm in one of my moods. Did I spell all of my stuff correctly teacher?
                    Ok time for bed. I've turned into a bitch-lmao
                    Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
                    Mods:
                    UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

as said above, the 2.7 is a straight up piece of shit. My gf's dad just bought the charger with the 3.5 and with as big as that damn car is that 3.5 is pretty meaty when you stomp on it. I just drove it around the block but jumped on it here and there and I was impressed.
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Comment

The 3.5L is a much nicer choice and should've been the base engine, but it'll still get whacked by a GTP despite having the RWD advantage. They are just too heavy.

Believe it or not, the Charger trim that is the closest to our cars is the R/T. That car pulls off times regularly what a GTP will do with a PERFECT run (5.9s)

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Originally posted by boredchik3
                            Originally posted by WhiteGTP06

I really don't believe he did. You did read his name right--

Stu Pidasso aka-- stupid asso

Sorry I'm in one of my moods. Did I spell all of my stuff correctly teacher?
                            Ok time for bed. I've turned into a bitch-lmao
                            wow.

I can't hate. I have moments like this too.

I just laugh when people get all pissy.

mmmuuuaahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! (evil laugh for comic relief )

Comment

Well, you can understand him being annoyed. Maybe he tried to read it exactly as written and nearly asphyxiated???

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Working...
                              X