Yeah i'm a Pontiac guy, and yeah i like orange,

Garage

05 G6 GT
    88 Chevy 1 ton
    68 LeMans

ooooo

so pretty
    Originally posted by colinpeddle
    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
    That here, by G6er law, we lie
    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I'm really starting to like that fusion orange, they have it on the cobalts and thats what my girl was going to get but it doesnt look nearly as good on them as it does on the G6!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah, sucks that Pontiac no longer offers the fusion orange for the G6.. was a nice color for it.
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Just looked and it's still available on the gmcanada.com site. Imagine that, something we have here that the neighbours don't!
          -Marc

2005 Granite Metallic GT sedan

Comment

I think the orange looks like shit on the Cobalts-my friend has one but on the G6 its awesome.

Sick ass pic man!!!!
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

nice!
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yeah i love my G6 but my 68 is my pride and joy i've had it since i was a senior in highschool, now i'm a junior in college, i've spent many hours lots of mula on this old girl
                Garage

05 G6 GT
                88 Chevy 1 ton
                68 LeMans

Comment

Fusion FTMFW! Is that color going to be available in 07? I really want it... the dealer had two 06 coupes (GT and a GTP) but they weren't configured the way I wanted and we aren't there just yet (couple of more months).
                  GNNR

Comment

i am not gonna knock the 68 it looks good, but i dont know what the deal is with the new orange

not enough muscle to be putting that color on these cars

Comment

nice rides, loving the classic tho, one day ill restore one....
                      06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

PICS LOOKS NICE
                        Marble color G6 Sedan"DUB Edition", WITH 20" Forte Rims, custom grill,custom LED interior lighting,35% tints. more to come........

Comment

Working...
                        X