Brake rotor hold down things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake rotor hold down things...

I am planning on buying the cross drilled rotors off Ebay next month but I was wondering if I should buy the start looking washer sort of things that are on a couple studs on each side to hold the rotor from flapping around when you take the wheel off--those of you who have painted their calipers and what not know what I'm talking about.

Usually when you take them off they get all fugged up and I end up just cutting them off or they'd take an hour each to work off the damn studs. So do you guys thing they are necessary as in I should buy some new ones to replace the old ones??

If this is confusing, sorry I'm half asleep at work right now
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.
Working...
X