MonSoon speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonSoon speakers

i dunno if i blew my pass. back side speakers.. sounds like it but not to sure.... anyone know the part number for 2006 monsoon speakers ( 6x9's)?
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Can you warranty it?

Comment

nope i tapped into the wires for the rca line
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

if you used a splice connector take it off and take it in...im sure they arent gonna know what you did

Comment

no i actually cut them and put them together

Comment

Excuse to upgrade

Comment

upgrade to what

Comment

Focals.
                2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

Aftermarket speakers.

Comment

nah... i'll just heat shrink the wires back up really good and put the electrical tape around all the wires make it look like the factory again

Comment

Working...
                    X