Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close up pics of the MAXX SS Paint & more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close up pics of the MAXX SS Paint & more...

Ok so after the oil change & a free car wash at the dealership and TONS of people staring and asking me about the "slick" rims here are some shots I took, I have some of the paint color with the metallic in it not the best but it works to show what we say when we mean its not just blue/purple.

My FAVORITE PIC goes first!!! LOL Have to love NICE days!!!

Damn thats a nice car

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

WOW nice work with everything!!!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

thank you guys! Honestly it means alot! Since the car will be going to shows I love knowing what Everyone thinks!

Comment

They rims are a littel iffy, but thats what makes is sweet! Something new, I likey :warped:
            Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
            Eric # whatever
            newbiestyle:
            holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

Yeah I knew the rims wouldn't be exactly what people are used to but I love being different and i like to think the head turns I get are good ones because they usually smile and nod like job well done or when I stop somewhere people ask me about them. What size are those, what brand, how much did you pay, that car looks ill I love it...etc."

Needless to say I'm happy with the progression. I love it for myself more than anything and its an added bonus that people gawk & drool sometimes! LOL

Comment

Actually the rims looks pretty good on your car.

Comment

that maxx looks awesome! great work!

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Nice work. I'd drive it. :smoke:
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I really love that blurple color... it just somehow looks edible!

Have you considered debadging or partial debadging?

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                      Originally posted by shi-fu
                      Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

I normally don't like huge rims, but those fit excellently with the MAXX SS's "out there" look, especially yours. Nice choice

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

The rims DEFINATELY grew on me. The uniqueness makes it more HOT. I can totally relate --My Maxx receives looks and compliments too. It does feel great to be different! I am glad to see a fellow "Kandy" Blurple Maxx SS gettin' compliments. Keep up the good work!!
                          Benny
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

I'd hit it
                            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                            ^ The Man
                            v The Legend

Comment

Sweet ride bro. Damn you got tastre with that pin striping. Good looking ride. Good color choice as well. I have never scene rims even remotly close to those so I am undecided on them. But saaweet ride.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                              Originally posted by [i
                              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
                              X