• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u think

im thinking about painting it a photoshop

2006 Base Sedan 6 cyl
    http://www.fquick.com/RODBTCH

how would you do the front? could look cool, but would have to see a higher quality photo-chop (no offense)
    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8
    2005 Pontiac G6 GT....Wife (Liquid Silver)
    1983 Jeep CJ7.....for the 8 year old

SSSS member #5

Comment

^I agree, the way it looks in that one
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Try cutting it off at the spoiler and see how it looks. IMO, it hides the unique look of the sedan.
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

the rims look kewl....but i dunno about painting the car. you'd be making it too unique and what happens when you wanna trade it out for a new g6 or even the new g8? :P

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

good thing thats only photoshopped on, or else youd have a real problem...

just my two cents
            -Lucy-
            2006 Silver Gt Coupe
            3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
            sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

definitely not something i would do to my car.

Comment

Dude if you want to add some color to it, add some vynil. I think that's the best idea. :smoke:
                "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

I'm not completely against it

but I would do a two-tone horizontal split to right below the windows
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe

i think horizontal would look better, when i was chopping some a while back i split it at the body line which seemed to work pretty well:

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe

i think horizontal would look better, when i was chopping some a while back i split it at the body line which seemed to work pretty well:

Could you photo shop a silver G6, the way you did yours? Trying to figure out What would be a good color to mach silver?
                      "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

No offense, but "eww" to both of those. Not liking it.

Comment

I think that orange and gray looks HOT...
                          "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Originally posted by dragonpontiac1979
                            Could you photo shop a silver G6, the way you did yours? Trying to figure out What would be a good color to mach silver?
                            you got a particular pic i could use or just any silver G6? sedan or coupe...it matters to some people lol. probably easier to PM it to me.

and that is Toyz's old G6, not mine

Comment

I don't have a big enough pic of mine, so any silver 4 door G6. P.S. I think you should go ahead and paint your car like you have it in the pic!!!!!!
                              "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

Working...
                              X