3k mile tune up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3k mile tune up

Is it just an oil change? The dealership sent me something about it but I can't find it and that's the only thing that I can think it would be. If that's the case, I'll do the change myself, no need to waste 3 hours there.

Yup...change the Oil and filter. Reset your DIC. Use better oil and you can go longer.

Thats it!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Thought so; thanks.

Comment

check fluids and tire pressure at the same time

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Yea, always check all your fluid levels if you are going to do your maintenance at home, because if you have an engine problem you need to go in for, and they spot anything low, that's their ticket out of paying for it.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
          - DS S3 Intake
          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Keep all your receipts for anything you do to your car. They come in handy for all kinds of stuff. Insurance, claims against dealer's rejection of waranty work, cause you dint change your oil...etc.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

You need to document it all. What the date was, what the mileage was, etc. for warranty and insurance purposes.
              The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Will do; thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                X