pontiac family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pontiac family

my mom's SV6, my old grand prix, my dad's newer grand prix GTP, and of course my new G6 GTP coupe...what can i say, we like our pontiacs
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

do you get a check for that endorsment lol
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

haha, i wish...anybody have an email address for pontiac or gm, i want to send a pic in, maybe i'll get some free shit

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the new GM minivans look like, uh, crud?
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
          Am I the only one who thinks the new GM minivans look like, uh, crud?
          i think the HHR and new Envoy look like minivans if that counts.

Comment

we used to get chrysler vans, but they stopped making AWD bc of the sto-and-go or whatever its called. so we were stuck between the sv6 and like a toyota van. there was no way my dad was gonna buy a toyota. the sv6 is the best looking of the gm vans...the buick version is def ugly. and anyway, it's a van, i dont know of any "sweet looking" vans.

Comment

TO me, the Chevy Uplander is THE WORST! Ew... But I see your point, it is just a van!

MINIVAN RACING baby!

John
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                and anyway, it's a van, i dont know of any "sweet looking" vans.
                mini van it is not, but this one SICK van none the less......welcome to the Blastro:

http://www.blastroracing.com/

2200HP anyone?

Comment

Nice pic, love that black one!
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

thanks, though i must admit i like yours better with all those mods..but my stage 3 is on the way and getting my windows tinted friday, so i'm on my way

Comment

Thanks, but now I'm gonna be jealous. I want tints so bad. It's too cold out right now though, I wanna make sure they cure right. Let me know how they work out the issue with the windows indexing up and down, since you're not supposed to use the windows for a few days after installing tints.
                      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

whoops, i was unaware...guess i'll finally get to use those hangy levers in the trunk to put the seats down so i cna crawl in thru the trunk

Comment

I kinda like the front ends on the new chevy and pontiac mini vans.
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Haha. Yea but seriously, let me know how it goes, like if they have any problems installing the rear window tint. It looks almost impossible to get the tint on the lower part of the window and around the third brake light without completely removing the whole rear decklid.
                            -Mike #1

Comment

tell me about it, i'm 6'9" and i dont even think i can reach it

Comment

Working...
                              X