No announcement yet.

Nokya Actic-White Headlights (H9, H11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokya Actic-White Headlights (H9, H11)

Brand: Nokya
    Price: $33 / pair
    Purchased From: (URL) Purchased locally, availble online through headlight stores.

Installation: (Use easy, moderate, involved, or difficult): Easy to medium
    Installation Time: 15 minutes to 2 hours (depending on replacement of fog-lamps)
    Any Installation Tips You Have: (optional) You will lose your DRL's due to higher wattage (100W)

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 9+
    Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 9
    Would you Recommend to Others: Yes!

Any Other Comments:

The headlights are wonderful and have lasted (unlike some ebay H9/H11 lamps). Thye are rated for 100W, not 65W so your DRL fuse will not work any more. They offer significantly improved (reduced) glare from the road and a nice clean white appearance with almost a tinge of green or teal blue. The high-beams offer a wonderful blue light with vastly improved range over the factory lights.

A note on installing the fog lamps, if you have the factory air-box with resonator, it may be difficult to access the passanger fog lamp, but if you have a dr. Speed intake, just remove the headlight assemblies, and you can access them easily.

If you doubt your wiring's ability to handle the extra wattage, don't install these, but I have had them in for over 6 months with no adverse effects (except the DRL fuse).

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
    Originally posted by shi-fu
    Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

You should't lose your DRL's

mine still work with the bulbs in the highs and lows

it still draws 65 w btw

and IMO the light output isnt better over stock, however, i did notice that signs and reflective materials were much easier to see. ...horrible in wet conditions though...i can't even tell if my lights are on on wet roads.
    2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
    Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
    Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
    Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Pretty accurate review IMHO.

xxbrandonxx is right too, I have had the bulbs for over 6 months and my DRL's still work. I also have to agree with the wet conditions... You can't see shit. So if you live in an area with lots of rain, i.e. Pacific Northwest, I wouldn't recommend them all around. Putting the hyper yellows in the fogs would help alot tho!

Comment

I had these lights before I went with my HID's. They are excellent lights but the above points are true about wet conditions and light output. I moved my lows into my fogs after the HID install and they are much much brighter coming out of the projector housings.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

When stepping up to 100 watt bulbs, it is really best to wire a relay to them. A relay is easy to do, and can keep you from having an electrical headache down the road.

Comment

Working...
          X