New Pinstriping on the BU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pinstriping on the BU

Tell me what you guys honestly think. Thanks.

Leave it alone, looks good as is.
    0%
    Absolutely change it!
    0%

Interesting design

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

That looks really good...
      2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

I told him to freestyle freehand. I didn't want all the doors to look a like. So there really isn't a pattern or design.

Comment

Heh, the poll's for something completely different...

Looks ok, although I really don't see the need to dress up the door jams.

And no, with your design I'd leave the wheels alone. They'd become too busy otherwise (already almost there in my opinion).

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Wow, I thought the poll was about pinstriping until wormhole pointed out the real title.

Leave the wheels!

Comment

Hence why I wanted the design only in my door jams, for when the car is sitting in the shows only, but driving you only see the car color and no artwork outside except the rims.

I didn't think it was to busy, maybe i'm wrong.

Comment

as is, those rims are sweet (20s i assume?). i think the maxx is most meant to be a more stealth look instead of flashy.

Comment

Yeah they are 20" Fusions, I get a ton of head turns the way it is and good ones too...I like the flashy look but as I said I dont want my car gaudy and loud on the outside. Other than the rims I dont plan to make the outside look much different than it does, this is my daily driver so I dont want anything I will have to "repaint" or fix due to weather or normal wear n tear. etc.

Comment

well, don't think if you paint the rims that you won't have to repaint them. they take a lot of abuse. i say leave them alone, they are perfect as is.

debadge that son of a bitch!

Comment

I say go for it

I wouldn't do it to a G6... but I think it would look good with your 'bu
                      Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I would say give it a go also and see how it turns out!!
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yeah I think I will I found out I can get them done for the "cost of materials" only no labor fees etc. So about $100.00 if that to do it, can't be that bad...I've had them on for about 2 months if that and already have rock chips missing out of the black anyway. Worst case I'll keep repainting them or next yr just get something different but next yr I'm going with 22's if anything. First I want to see the rims painted and the car dropped 1.5" and see how that looks. I will go from there.

Comment

Ah I say try it and see what happens.

Comment

i think it looks awsome, just one of those little thing that makes the diference.

Comment

Working...
                              X