Sh*t, I messed up one of my wheels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh*t, I messed up one of my wheels!

Yup, I hit a curb in the drive through at the bank on my lunch break, that didn't take long. It goes about halfway around the wheel, worse in some spots than others. I'm such a perfectionist that I HAVE to order another one now. This sucks!
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

That sucks dude, sorry!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Shitty deal man.

By the way Kyle, your new avatar creeps me out. Not as much as Jonnycat's, but close.

Comment

can you get one from a junk yard
        enough of theses things seem to be ending up there

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

you must have hit it pretty bad because when I scrape the curbs it usually just rubs on the tire a bit.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

that sucks

Comment

Bill...that blows!

Hey that's the reason I traded my g6 in...went downtown to some swank hotel and the parking attendant royally screwed up my rear wheel...so had to dump the car.

J/K...but it really did happen just like that.

Really sorry to hear it Bill, I know you're like me and it MUST be fixed. Hopefully you can find a replacement wheel at a decent price.
              :smoke:
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

That is the suck.

Comment

NO, not already!
                  Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Thanks guys, I know that you feel my pain. I was like "how could I be so stupid". I'll have the new wheel by mid next week.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                      can you get one from a junk yard
                      enough of theses things seem to be ending up there
                      It's not a factory wheel, it's a Motegi DV5.

SSSS member #2

Comment

oh ouch

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I definitely know how you feel, about a year ago I ran my car through an auto carwash just for shits and the tubular piece of metal that keeps you on track rubbed against my front driver rim completely taking a large area of paint off of one spoke-I was so pissed afterwards but now I'm over it
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That's a pretty expensive curb rub, sorry you had to go through that. I feel your pain.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

i got one of mine with a wrench taking them off the other day.

not near as bad as yours probably, but the lug hole is pretty fubarED.

guy at dealership told me to get some light buffing rubbing compound, and follow it up with some touch up paint.
                              -Lucy-
                              2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                              3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                              sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Working...
                              X