Oh the Horror...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the Horror...

Here are some G6's that have seen some better days... If you have any horror stories of your car, post it here. Here are some that are on Google:

Shall we pay our respects to those who have suffered loss... A moment of silence please...

Seen some of em before, pretty crazy but would be cool to know what happened to each of them. Well in a respectful way I mean.

Comment

who said the sedan doesn't have eurotails available!?

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

LOL

Comment

^lol too funny but all sad at the same time
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Oh man, you have no idea how much seeing that orange 6er all messed up made me want to cry..

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Looks like there's no GTPs in there though....

Comment

Yea, I don't think I've ever seen a GTP crash pic.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

i can hear the trumpets sounding off in the distance... the mist is rolling in... sniffle, sniffle...

looks like you hit something harder than 5 mph and your ride is toast!
                  Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

here is a gtp
                    EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

Comment

That one's not too bad, I took a rear corner hit in a parking lot not too long ago. $200 later, never know it was there.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

o mine was 1200 to fix bec my tail light got messed up and so did my lower bumper piece adn my exhaust tip is still messed up
                        EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

Comment

Yea, yours got hit higher than mine. I took the hit entirely on the bumper, and it did its job.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Looks like the white sedan was lowered before or after the rampage, its the one toward the top.
                            "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

The way it's leaning, that seems like a case of more stuff wrong on the inside than on the outside. The body damage looks repairable, but I'd say the suspension/axle on that car is no more.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Working...
                              X