Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!! Anyone else used gmpartsdirect.com???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Anyone else used gmpartsdirect.com???

I placed an order with them on April 20 for the primed front upper and lower grills for my G6. They were quick to charge my credit card for something to the tune of $365 but as of yet, I have NO IDEA of the status of my order. All it says is in process, same as the day I ordered. Tried e-mailing to see if its on backorder or what the status is, but have had absolutely no response. I'm debating disputing with my credit card company but want to see if anyone else has advice about them first. The lack of communication is pissing me off to say the least. If its on backorder, at least tell me its on backorder.

Doesn't seem much out of the ordinary, I don't like them and I use a different place to order from but you can try calling them and see what's up with it but probably nothing to worry about.

Comment

That's the problem, found out after ordering that there really is no phone number for them so you're at the mercy of e-mail. Guess I'm going to try digging a little deeper for a contact number, but so far, they've done enough that I won't deal with them again. If I would have known they would have been like this before ordering, sure as hell wouldn't have ordered in the first place.

Comment

336-760-7046

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
          336-760-7046
          You rock!!! Got them on the phone, looks like the lower grill is in but they were waiting on the upper to ship together. Apparently the upper is on backorder and I'm going to see about making arrangements for them to go ahead and send the piece they have if there is no ETA.

Thank you so much for the info!!!

Comment

nice work interfire....as for that site im pretty sure everyone says they ship slow

Comment

Anytime

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                Anytime
                You Rock Interfire! :P

Comment

Yeah I placed an order from there. Took forever to get an update online so I called the number and got the update faster.. They are really slow.
                  2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

Really you're too kind

^ Yeah that's why I order from Paceperformance, they are far superior compared to GMPD imo.

Comment

336 area code, like a 1 hr drive (Winston-Salem) from here (Raleigh). If you need them...knocked around...a bit, lemme know

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

I order from them all the time. It always takes around 2 weeks from the time I order for the delivery to come.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I have used them in the past and was pleased. Their internet prices are good. Just remember they have nothing to do with GM (other than being a dealer) and there is really nothing direct about it. They are just a normal dealer parts dept that decided to discount on the internet and obtained the website name: gmpartsdirect.com. Their real name is: FLOW CHEVROLET Lee Davis 1400 South Strotford Road Winston-salem NC 27103

Comment

Working...
                          X