What did your G6 cost you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did your G6 cost you?

I'm just curious and you don't have to say if you don't want to. I just think I got a steal on this car. I just picked it up last night and had to drive 250 miles one way.

I got a 07 GTP Sedan with leather and all the options I can think of. The car had 8100 miles and I got it for $19,975 +tx,ttl,lcns.

Anyone beat me on price

That's only 400 more miles than I have on mine, and I bought mine new in October for $24,500 (sticker was $28,600). Fully loaded GTP sedan, like yours. Nice catch!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Yep, this one had the sticker in the glove box. It MSRP'd just over 28k.

I feel like I got a great deal.

Comment

With a deal like that, you could turn around and sell it again and probably make $1500 or so, but I hope you stick around

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I got my 6 from a buddy who has a very small dealership. When the motor blew in my Grand Am i went to him to find out how much it would be to change the motor out. After talking for a bit, he told me that he was planning on going to an auto auction the next day and wondered if there was anything that i would be interested in. I told him either a G6 or a Colbolt SS.
          Here is the kicker. He picked mine up, it had 28,000 miles (yeah, i know, thats alot for a 06) for $10,500. He didnt charge me the normal fees that dealers add on. So, out the door, tax/title/car, it came up to a little over $11,500.
          He could have also got my a 06 GTP for $14,000. So, when people call dealers stealers, now you know what they are talking about.
          06 GT Memphis 6x9's in rear Diamond componet up front Diamond 12" subs Alpine/Rockford Fosgate amps
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492567
          http://www.myspace.com/the_great_m

Comment

i got mine with 200 miles, fully loaded, $22,995 on january 3rd. I had to have a new one, I want to know exactly how the car was treated with barely any miles on it.

and it's still on Autotrader.com

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... ardist=854

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
            Black/Black coupe

Comment

Re: What did your G6 cost you?

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm
              I'm just curious and you don't have to say if you don't want to. I just think I got a steal on this car. I just picked it up last night and had to drive 250 miles one way.

I got a 07 GTP Sedan with leather and all the options I can think of. The car had 8100 miles and I got it for $19,975 +tx,ttl,lcns.

Anyone beat me on price
              Yeah you got a pretty good deal, but your car is also considered used. I think I paid 26000 for my 07 G6 GT, all the options besides the panoramic roof, and that included tax, title, and license.

Comment

I had to roll in 6k of negative equity from my trade in to my new loan for the 6, basically a GT with the major options I wanted. I ended up financing just under 32k so really the car was about 26k. However I bought my coupe in December of 05 when the coupes were just coming out and they were expensive as all hell.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I paid 31k Canadian, and this includes my old Cavalier lease return and everything else.
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!
                  2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                  2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                  Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

sticker was $24,500 for my 06 gt coupe with most of the options. with my trade and after what i put down $18,000 with 0% for 5 years.
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

my 2006 GTP (6 speed) loaded with everything but the sun/sound package and the ultra-brite wheels with 2046 miles was sub $18,000. i thought i made out very well. i now have a little less than 13,000 miles and it still has that new car smell
                      Steve C.
                      1991 Red Dodge IROC Daytona - RIP 1991-2006
                      2000 Blue Grand AM SE2 Coupe - RIP 2004-2011
                      2006 White G6 GTP 6MT Sedan

Comment

wow lol. i think the only thing i didnt get on my car was on-star and the mirror that dimmed. in 9-10-05, my 06 G6 GTP (made to my order) 4 miles on it when i got to the dealership, drove all over the place, got with with 25 miles on it lol i am PAYING a little under $27,000 (with no trade, no money down, and a talk down from 32k-yeah i know BIG mark up)and as of right now owe about 18,800 and its 05-02-07 (you do the math ) with a 3% interest rate.

Comment

i got my 07' 4cyl sedan for 17,800 from the dealer...sticker was around 21,000 i think

brand new
                          2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
                          Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
                          Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
                          Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Newly used I bought my 06 GTP everything except adjustable pedals, panaramic roof, and bright rims in Jan of 07 with 17021 miles on it.
                            Got it for $18,100 out the door tax title everything. Only thing it doesn't have that I would have liked was the bright rims. I searched my tri state area to find the GTP and most were priced in the 20's so I think I did alright.
                            Nikki #3- Who Doesn't Like A Threesome?

Official Thrill Seeker of the SWO
                            Mods:
                            UHP 225/40/R18, 40% Tint, Window/hood deflectors, Chrome lower grill covers, trim on back lights,and trim under spoiler, Red duplicolor brake calipers and G6 GTP logos on door handles, Silver GTP logo on calipers and G6 GTP 3rd brake light cover

Comment

2007 gt sedan w/ sun and sound package, xm, remote start options w/ 41 miles on it. Sticker on the lot was $24,800ish but went through the internet department and ended up getting it for around $22,500 and with a few more discounts it ended up being around 21k.
                              '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Working...
                              X