Katzkin seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katzkin seats

Hi: I'm new hear, I have an 06 Black GT coupe. I would like to get Leather seats for the car, I've seen some of the posts listing "Katzkin" as a source for custom seats, there web site looks good, but they don't tell you where to buy there products, I emailed over a week ago to get information, no response. I'm in the greater Cleveland Ohio area, if anyone have Katzkin seats could you post pictures, and let me know where you bought the seats.

Thanks
    Mark

Not to change the subject but.......

FINALLY! Someone else from the North East Ohio region!

Welcome, and I have no idea about the seats.
    Brian-
    Membership has it's privileges

SSSS Member #10 since 2007

Comment

I'm pretty sure no one on here has them, there was one or two members claiming they bought them but we never saw pics. Good luck in your quest.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
      X