LED project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED project

Yeah, you probably didn't want to read this post, but you did anyways right?

Well here was my idea. Has anyone seen the inside of the new Cadillacs? Well if you look at the doors where the door lock stick thing is, they have LEDs instead. I was thinking about changing my G6 to this style. I am also annoyed by my little stick things because they are poking my arm when I rest it up there. I will make a little circuit in the coming weeks that will just take the current actuators signal and that will power my circuit. I will try to make it blink when locked, and off when unlocked. Let me know what you all think.

I was also trying to find that part in the gmpartsdirect, but can not locate anything... some help on this aspect would be nice .

Good luck man sounds cool!
    SSSS Czar

Comment

definitely sounds awesome, can't wait to see pics. Take tons of pics and put together a How To!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Unless you have the part number, trying to search for something on GMPD is pointless.

Comment

if you figure this out, i want to do this mod! you name a price, i'll buy one!
          Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

Just tonight I was thinking of putting LEDs by the door handles, in the little compartments on the doors, and in the compartment under the A/C controls. Neat little accents.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I know I'm whoring up the Saturn Aura shit...but.........the aura has those (to light up the interior door handles) along with the leds in the top to light up the center console
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

RagingFish might be able to find the part number in his manuals. Fish?
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                X