Chrome kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome kits

ok i was trying to find the 3m products for the chrome trim on their site. couldnt do it. but they did lead me to this site, which has everything any of us could want in chrome

http://www.cowlesproducts.com/index.htm

however there are no prices listed

ok update on the prices, i called and got them myself

1/4" 20 foot kit is $12.74

1/8" 20 foot kit is $11.75

3/4" 12 foot kit is $14.74

shipping is $8 for 1 to 4 purchases
    $10 for 5 to 8 purchases

Comment

And just buy them off the site or what?? I'd like to get the 1/8th inch trim to play with......ssshhhh its a secret.....
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

well that im not real sure about, i figure you can order them over the phone, as for the site it isnt real detailed about anything

i might get it to do something with and then also outline windows in different size

Comment

If have the 3M Part number you should be able to go to just about any auto parts store and get it ordered easily
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yeh im sure you can...might be cheaper too, that is what i was gonna try and find a cheaper place, though that is only like what 7 cents a foot

Comment

good news for me, i live in CT (30 mins from New Haven)
              2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Comment

Yeah I tried looking on Ebay for any type of chrome trim like that and came up with nothing after going through over 20 pages.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yeh same here....i would say that is one of best deals could get...i have some ideas to use all the sizes in various spots inside and outside of the car..just got to have time and get the money now

Comment

how thick is that stuff? if its really thin you can put it over the door bumpers
                    2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

not sure on the thickness of it..like i said the site really doesnt have any info at all, and i couldnt find that product on 3ms site

Comment

Has anyone put this around the windows on a coupe? If so, pictures?
                        -Dan
                        ------------------------------
                        '06 G6 GT Coupe, liquid silver metallic, Red Calipers

Comment

Working...
                        X