X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto get together: 04/29/07

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

I just want to say that it was a good meet. It was nice to meet you Ratskat, and Brent, once again, good times.

I take back everything negative that I've ever said about the convertible. I want one now.

Bull09, you missed out meeting some great people. We'll have to do this again some time.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Cool pics, now go blow up that HSBC.... They are the ones who hold my mortgage
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Fuck.....damn I missed out as well

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Nice pics.

No love from the sedans? :P

Comment

Bravo to you guys for doing it.

There's now 4 G6's with in a 1/4 mile of my house (essentially all on my street). I'm going to park next to them and have my own little meet.
            .With just me.
            . ..

:*(
            The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

^

Just get some decals from Kyle and put them on their cars....they'll either sign up or be really pissed off at you

Comment

hahahahaha

knowing the people who drive the cars, they'd probably never notice.

one guy parks his in the street...... THE STREET. COME ON...... have some respect. gets bumped off the drive way by a frikin saturn. not even a new saturn.
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                  Nice pics.

No love from the sedans? :P
                  We would have love for Sedans if some Sedan owners would show up at the meet with their sedans!!!!

Be there of be square!

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    I just want to say that it was a good meet. It was nice to meet you Ratskat, and Brent, once again, good times.

I take back everything negative that I've ever said about the convertible. I want one now.

Bull09, you missed out meeting some great people. We'll have to do this again some time.
                    I enjoyed it immensly and would participate again - it was great meeting you both - I am having a computer problem at home so unable to go online or even post the pics I took...Only one I want to post that you don't already have up is the one Tom with his "Crown" - hehe

Oh Tom - you would love the top down with the vert but would probably miss your hp - 240-227 = 13 missing hp for you then lol

will try to do that soon -I am posting from work during lunch so hope my pc is up and going when I get home tonight. (the good thing about having a computer nerd as a husband)

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                      There is always next time -We need a Sedan there too as we had the coupe and vert!

I brought my daughter and her friend with me because my husband didn't like me going to meet strangers alone... I think he will be ok with it next time as at least TLS200 and Borent are no longer strangers. Hope to see you at the next meet Redsun

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                        Originally posted by redsun_ty
                        There is always next time -We need a Sedan there too as we had the coupe and vert!

I brought my daughter and her friend with me because my husband didn't like me going to meet strangers alone... I think he will be ok with it next time as at least TLS200 and Borent are no longer strangers. Hope to see you at the next meet Redsun
                        I'll probably be the only one with the Sedan but I'll be there next meet.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

i'll come even though i'm a newbie lol im literally 10min away from that best buy...
                          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Hey, nothing wrong with being a newbie. We all were at some point and as far as I'm concerned, anyone can come out.

Next time we meet I may bring a special surprise with me.

sigpic

Comment

yay i woulda come yesterday but i was like if i show up ill look odd lol
                              2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                              2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Working...
                              X