Festoon led's (the other ones)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festoon led's (the other ones)

I know there are other LED threads out there, but i couldn't find any on these:

the 5 led refractor (any good?)
    the 6 led large (these should still fit behind the lens, right?)

looking to get red led's for both the map lights and the center light, just looking at these options as well, especially the "6 led large" one.
    Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

do you have any links to specific bulbs? I got mine from http://www.v-leds.com.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

that's where i'm looking as well.. click on then 194 link on the left column, the 5 led and 6 "large" are under there.
      Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

I just ebayed mine, I knew about v-led's but I'm all about the ebay feedback
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

i'm just curious if anybody has tried the ones i mentioned... i bought 2 of the 6 led "large" kind, will see how they do.

Comment

I got my center light red bulb from Auto Zone. Not a joke it works good, and still hasn't burned out yet. I got it like 4 months ago.
            "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

is it a bulb or an led? got a make n model #?

Comment

No its a light, It almost looks like a small round fuzz. Both ends come to a point.
                "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

just got my 2 led's from v-leds.com and put them in. i have nothing to compare them to, but they are awesome - no bulb, but they put out plenty of light to read (ie the manual) in complete darkness! not to mention they look friggin awesome!

I bought the 194 6 LED "LARGE" ones. they fit fine and are maybe, don't know for sure, a little brighter than the regular 6 led's.

just an fyi...

Comment

thinking about customizing the panel those 2 map lights are in... there's the mic, sunroof switch and the 2 lights, with plenty of room for like, another light? a giant cluster of red or white led's that only operate on a switch? hmm.. gonna look into this!

anybody do this?

Comment

hell yea in my Cougar I put 5 large LEDs in the upper console that held the dome light. Drilled 5 little holes, stuck the LEDs in them, and wired them together. Looked awesome. I have a pic somewhere..I'll get it up to give you an idea.
                      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

here ya go, see how bright they shined down to where the shifter is?

-Mike #1

Comment

damn! that is a bad ass idea! (god, i'm 27, and i sound like a friggin teenager!) lol and it looks damn cool! i was hoping to put in another light for.. well, actual light! like some white ultra bright led's of something...

now i am going to sit here and design something kewl!

Comment

whoa!

I really like that!
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

yeah after my gf buying an aura, it has two red LED's that shine down like that. I was thinking about doing to same for the 6!
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X