blasted rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blasted rotors

so i went to the dealership to get my oil changed adn tires rotated and brakes checked out bec they squeeking like a bitch so my dad decides it would be funny to tell the dealership to call my cell and give me a hard time and scare me they say i owe them 600 bucks for new rotors and pads i was like WTF and i got there and they all were laughing at me they just blasted the rotors got them all shiny and againg and re greased the pads so my dad got a kick outa it i was kinda pissed then i laughed told him that was good
    EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

Re: blasted rotors

Originally posted by hyperlite321
    so i went to the dealership to get my oil changed adn tires rotated and brakes checked out bec they squeeking like a bitch. so my dad decides it would be funny to tell the dealership to call my cell and give me a hard time and scare me. they say i owe them 600 bucks for new rotors and pads. i was like WTF. i got there and they all were laughing at me. they just blasted the rotors got them all shiny and againg and re greased the pads. my dad got a kick outa it - i was kinda pissed then i laughed told him that was good
    Periods are your friend

That's pretty messed up. I don't like my dealership as it is, if they did that kinda crap I would have lost it over the phone. Poor service guy....haha!

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Hahaha that's funny... as long as no one pulls that on me I'm going to laugh...

Comment

Wow.. I don't even understand that...

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Me either I was like uhhh what?

Comment

Cliff Notes

His dad got the dealer to own him over the phone.
            Mike # 3!

Comment

thanks
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by mike5411
                Cliff Notes

lol nice cliff notes!!
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by mike5411
                  Cliff Notes

Oh I get it now!

Comment

Ahh much better

Comment

Working...
                    X