It just happened!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just happened!!

So I'm at a light and there are some girls in the car next to me and (the widows are up) i say whats up ugly bitches. Then the light changes and i take off like usual (kinda hard) and i get to the speed limit and quit pushing then there are some bright ass lights behind me and coming close..

I keep going the same speed and i see its some old ass muscley car (i have no clue what it is) so I'm watching him and i see him downshift and start coming so i stomp it downshift and he gets next to me while this happens and then i pull away 2 car lengths.

I let him catch up and do it again (on purpose so he wont be able to pass and I look good)

then we come up on another light we both start slowing (I'm paying better attention) and its about to change so I quit on the brake and when it changes I stop it and get up to the speed limit again and he gets next to me i speed up a little but he wont bite so i just go the speed I am and I see good reason why... were coming up on another light.

We get to it and its about to change and hes on the right so I'm looking at his trying to figure out what it was all the while hearing his Huge sounding V8 and then i realize I'm probably gonna pay for not letting him catch up so i decide ill let him look stupid and take off all o his own. The light changes and he takes off and i take off too but not like serious race style and then I'm like a car length behind at this point then i see the coolest thing!

A white G6 was next to is from when this light changed and he was a car ahead too but the black car is pulling more and then i gun it. I catch up to the white G6 and reduce the now 4 car length from the black car to 2 i cant catch him I'm too far back now but if i had taken off i would have kicked ass!

But seeing the other six was fucking great!!!
    SSSS Czar

Cool beans man.
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

It was great man
      SSSS Czar

Comment

lol awesome!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Some old ass muscley car

Nice story.

Comment

Thanks
            SSSS Czar

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
              Some old ass muscley car
              Hey I resemble that remark

SSSS member #2

Comment

WTF?!?!?!

Thats Exactly how the car looked!

SSSS Czar

Comment

maybe it was him!

Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Thats what i was thinking

But i think thats just a crazy ass coincident
                    SSSS Czar

Comment

BEWARE THE OLD MUSCLEY CARS!!!
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by the TANK
                        WTF?!?!?!

Thats Exactly how the car looked!

No shit? That is too funny.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                          BEWARE THE OLD MUSCLEY CARS!!!
                          lol....depends on the vehicle. A GTP could smoke some of the classic muscle cars, and some could wax it as well. I had a friend with a sharp 69 Mach 1 that couldn't break out of the 15s.
                          2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
                          (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
                          (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

From a 20 mph rool I can take my friends 84 corvette
                            SSSS Czar

Comment

well then again a lot of old cars are restored to be showroom quality and not always all about power. I restored my 77 Z-28 and it just had a new crate 350 in it and it wasn't all that fast just stock. I think the best I ever ran was a 14.9 in that car but then again I didn't build it for speed.
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X