FUEL SAVER REVISTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUEL SAVER REVISTED

i kno most of these things are scams, i dont know how they make it look persuasive. I found this new one http://www.fueloptimisers.com/ thats the website for it. let me know what you guys think. The way I look at it, it comes with a 110% money back guarantee right?
    ::Black 06V6G6::..more to come.

Magnets have no effect on fuel, period. :warped:

That thing is
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Definatly!!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

what are those things suppose to do anyway, pull ions out of the fuel which some how translates into better usage?

want better mileage, make car lighter or buy a hybrid, haha

Comment

Yeah, thats exactly what they are supposed to do... use magnets to adjust ions LOL... Its to bad the government doesnt regulate products like this to help save people from getting scammed!!

Comment

could they use that to help move iron in our bodys to give us more energy and help fight the war against obesity and related illnesses

Comment

Helping obesity is a so so subject.... sometimes it can't be helped (genetic) most of the time.. its nothing more than a lack of excersize and good eating. I used to weigh close to 310lbs, after a yeah I'm down to 220. I work out regularly and still eat 5-6 meals a day I just eat good food!!

EDIT: Ok, so I just changed this whole subject, my bad....

Comment

oh yeh i know man...just saying if magnets can do that for gas then....

yes exercise...less calories and more burned is best way to fight it

i try to burn off at least 300 calories after i lift weights, granted i block alot of muscle growth/bulk by doing this but also help keep the body fat down...just takes time and people want results way to fast

3 months is least amount of time you should wait till you see results

Comment

Its the same concept as placebo drugs, there was a huge thing that just concluded I think it was federally funded research by the pharmaceutical companies or whoever did it and they found that all the herbal remedies out there like Cortisol and what not are about as effective as taking "dummy" pills or commonly known as placebo pills which contain nothing.

Moral of the story-its all in the mind, if a company can convince you their product will work for you then you will buy it and believe it does work when in fact it does nothing.
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Interesting article about this stuff. The last section caught my eye...why aren't these people prosecuted for selling products that don't do what they claim? It is too difficult and expensive to prove that they don't work. So who knows...
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

New from Doctor Speed, the revolutionary FUEL OPTIMIZOR!!
                      Huge gains of 50 horsepower and 50 mpg! Take your pick:

2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

what... no crown?

Comment

Eh, I don't drink much.
                          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Actually gang, its... True.

This puts alot of credibility on the line I know...

But, I used a heavy duty Gauss Magnet, intended for several 10's of lbs of fuel flow an hour more on my fuel rail.

I was at the dyno, dynoing my 98 GTP. (which are prone to Knock)

well, When the car is hot, and I dyno within .1 horse each time.

I dynoed 222.2 WHP with a 3.5 pulley, hot air intake, and resonator removed. ( I think i still had the Ubend at the time)

Took off the Fuel saver, 1 Degree of knock more, and 220.0 Whp on this run. Hot lapped it again, Put it back on. 222.1 WHP, and 1 degree of Knock less.

I've got a witness, its true. Its also useful on highway mileage.

I don't care what anyone says, is it worth it? Maybe, Not sure you'd ever recover the cost back in fuel savings, but there IS a noticeable improvment. AFter taking the same trip in ALL weather conditions, on this one particular highway, at LEAST 500-600 times, I know what to expect, and there is/was an improvment. I want to say consistantly about 1.5 MPG worth.

Take that for what its worth. I not saying all those magnets work, but high density magnetic feild will affect hydrocarbons.

Heck for all I know, the field could have affected the electronics near by, but in any event, those were the results.

AND NO the dyno wasn't to test the POWER I thought I felt from it, I was there getting a baseline, and happen to remeber it was on the car, and wanted to put an end to it once and for all.
                            Supra MKIV - T72, Fuel, Race intake mani, Greddy 4 row, nitrous, cam gears, and AEM EMS

Comment

Beau, I would have never guessed you would have "endorsed" this before.... :warped: :smoke:
                              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Working...
                              X