Crazy Crazy ass brake rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Crazy ass brake rotors

check out these rotors on Ebay, I'm sure you've seen them since we all frequent ebay pretty often.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0108848218
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

'zero' looks safe
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

lol no kidding
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I don't really see the need for any of these on our cars...
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I agree, this is rather gimmicky crap.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
          - DS S3 Intake
          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
            I don't really see the need for any of these on our cars...
            I th1nkZ th3y ADD ab0u7 30! hP th0ugh AT THE WH33LZ!!!

AND TH3r3 are 1'nz for DRIF7ing!!!!1!!!!

Comment

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

What brake rotors?

Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

so not even the realistic slotted/drilled ones would be any benefit?
                  KO

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                    What brake rotors?

oh please that bitch is nasty

and yeah i don't really see the need for drilled or slotted rotors on our cars, but something tells me they care more about the look than the performance in this case.

Comment

I'd drill her slot

Comment

the only ones that seem more practical are: commuter, f1 and shank or street. and come one painted rotors, give me a break thats like wiping ur ass before taking a shit, pointless

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

well the hubs would look a hell of a lot better than all rusted and shit like the stock rotors. Not to mention what is with all the negativity, pretty sure a bunch of you just bought PowerSlots???

Comment

ok, I just got powerslots and hawk pads installed yesterday and you cannot say that they don't make a difference.

I could notice the braking power right away and after a day of driving around town, I would never go back to my old brakes.

Imo, they are well worth it if you drive in heavy traffic like I do. People on the roads are idiots and better brakes give me a better chance of living.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

slotted rotors ARE worth it. But rotors with drilled designs in them? Waist of money, not to mention they do appear to be more appearance than function. And who wants a safety feature on their car to not properly function?
                              BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
                              X