SSC Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSC Springs

I bought the springs off of ZZperformance. So far they have been great the ride isn't all that much different from stock some bumps and holes and uneven pavement are a lil more amplified but it doesn't really bother me at all. The only thing that you have to watch for on any lowered car especially out where I live in the country is drop offs on driveways and what not so you go slow and at a angle and its all good if you don't do it just right sometimes you cringe with the scraping sound. The car looks so much better lowered and is easier to wash also with me being really short. So far is hasn't been a problem but my rear wheels even with only a 1.4" drop has a -1 camber to it. I have a automatic and went with a 1.4" drop so I haven't had any vibration issues that the 6spd guys where having. The car handles alot better and amazed me when I attacked some corners that my car would have had some problems with at those kinda speeds before. Also with parking lots that have parking blocks I recommend backing into them since the rear still sits higher you can clear most of them even if you back all the way in. If you have a exhaust with tips like the gt-r it can be pretty close sometimes though.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Re: SSC Springs

any new update on these springs? like sagging or unusual tire wear etc

Comment

holy thread revival Batman. awesome.

do they even sell these springs anymore? I think most people have the eibach's or the cms springs. Haven't seen many issues if any with either for what its worth.
      Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

as far i know they still sell them, and while i still find them kind of expensive at 189.99 they are still cheaper than damn eibachs

Comment

They worked fine for me, I only had them on for a summer though. I sold them for pretty much what I paid for them too.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
          X