pissed off at dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pissed off at dealership

so I took my car in 4 days ago to the dealer to get them to fix the water leaking from my roof.... Now it was in once for the recall on the sunroof....
    When I'm driving and go to press on the breaks, water pisses down my a pillars (front pillars by windshield)..... But my seatbelts are not wet, and my back seat ground isn't wet... So the dealer had my car for 3 days... They called me yesterday and said they couldnt find anything wrong and to pick it up... So I did... So I don't even get 2 car lenghts out the door and guess what, water starts to piss down the pillars.... I whipped the car around and took it right back in..... Apperently when they had it in for 3 days, they left it sitting and poured water over the roof and didnt see no leaking.. After I told them it had to be moving and the breaks pressed... So now its in the shop on its 4th day, Ive been carless for 4 days now.... Im pissed at the dealership
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Comment

im j/k...that sucks and leave it to them to not find the error

Comment

and its Friday.... with no car.....
        sigpic
        GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

guess tom will just have to come pick you up this time

Comment

Tom?
            sigpic

Comment

That sucks....

And Tom is TLS2000 but he's kind of far away to pick you up (Mississauga I think)

Comment

see how toms hand is?

Comment

Tell them to check the body seams....someone had a problem with that here before and it took the dealer forever to figure it out.

Comment

whats the body seams?
                    sigpic

Comment

The places where the body panels meet. So it could be a bad seal between the roof and the A-pillar, or the roof and roof rails or something.

Comment

I hope to christ it stops raining, my seatbelt has been soaked for a few days now. I've even gone as far to wrap it around the shifter before I get out to keep it dry. Can't afford to lose the car for more than a day, so I'm waiting
                        BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                        ^ The Man
                        v The Legend

Comment

I always try to check it when it rains good, and I checked it the other day and mine was dry. Hopefully I won't have problems in the future.

Comment

^what in the hell is that visor I'm wearing
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

80's shades the sides were probably flouescent green
                              BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                              ^ The Man
                              v The Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X