Vision Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision Bulbs

Vision Bulbs - haven't received my lights yet, but a couple things (mostly for the Canadian guys)

You can set the website to show all the prices in CDN$ and the receipt you get will say CDN$, but they actually charge you US$. I ended up paying about $10 more because my credit card company used a different exchange rate than they use on the site.

Somebody said they ship from Canada so you don't pay duties, but my lights originated in Hangzhou, China, then went to Toronto and they're in Calgary right now. I was expecting 3-4 days shipping but it's actually closer to 2 weeks. Haven't got the lights yet so I don't know if I'll have to pay duties or not.

So their information's misleading, but as long as you know this stuff going in you should be fine. You have to request the tracking number for your shipment, and they got back to me right away.

yeah if you live in Canada expect to pay duty and brokerage fees when ordering from Vision Bulbs since they are shipped from China. I just received a customs entry invoice for $31.13 CA after being told via email inquiry prior to ordering that I wouldn't. Also it was about a month before I received my kit because it got lost in the mail. I had to call the shipping company (TNT) myself and have them trace my package before it was finally delivered to my address. On the positive side though the kit works as expected and the colour temperature is as desired. If you have any questions regarding installation just send a PM.
    2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
    Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

I think I paid about $12 for mine

Comment

Received my set over a week ago. Shipping was pretty fast for be international and since it was free that only made it better. The product seems pretty good quality too and the install instructions are great.

I recommend these guys!
        '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Mine came from canada. shipped overnight.

My only beef is my xenomatches both blew. To replace them, I have to send them to vision. fine... I pay shipping my way, but vision says "a customer service agent will be in touch with you once this return form is received to inform you of the freight charges"

So..... I get to pay shipping BOTH ways. A pile of bullshit. I'm not returning them. Frankly, I shouldn't have to pay shipping either way on their defective product. I already paid for it to get here, less then 2 months ago, I'm not paying for shipping again. Any other reasonable company I've ever dealt with, at the least, would ship back to me for free. The really good ones pay for shipping both ways.

BOOOOOOOOOOO on Vision. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOurns.
          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by Borent
            On the positive side though the kit works as expected and the colour temperature is as desired. If you have any questions regarding installation just send a PM.

So does every single other kit out there, really much better places to buy from you guys! Kits from China-not exactly high quality and for the price I would never buy from them. Just my opinions but we've talked about this before many times on here.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
            X