cbrenn71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbrenn71

cbrenn71- great seller. his work is top notch and i dont think you will find a better tinted taillight than what you can get from him...i had lights back within a week of shipping them, so very quick turn around on something he had not even done before on our lights. Would buy from again

hey, didn't even realize i had gotten a review. thanks, I appriciate the nice words!
    Chad
    Unique Coatings
    http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

I am in total agreement with bluegtp33(JP) on this. Chad does exceptional work and treats his customers right! I too would buy from him again and recommend him to anyone that wants to tint their tail-lights.

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
      SWO Member
      Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

I am still on the waiting list, but I can confirm Chads costumer service. It is A++. Hes a hell of a guy who pretty much puts his all into his work even tho it isnt his job.

Comment

The more and more I read about this and see tinted tails, I get closer and closer to tossing my euro-tails away
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Toss them my way :smoke:
            2006 G6 GT
            Debadged
            20% Window Tint
            Painted molded mudflaps
            DS Stage 4 CAI
            8000K VVME HIDs Low Beam Conversion
            Nokya Hyper yellow Fogs
            Painted Red Calipers

Comment

I wanted to wait until I completely finished my business with Chad to give him a full review. A+ all around!

He handled alot of sticky situations and managed to get our business completed in a relatively timely fashion even with his insainly busy schedule at the time (moving, work, ect). I really appreciate it and the tails look amazing.

A+

Comment

Re: cbrenn71

i bought the tinted tails from chad they are top notch and add a unique look to the car. i also bought the first set of halos from him, again great product very good comunication. always answers your questions promptly.will do business with again.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

His tinted tails are AMAZING! Havent seen any like them and they are def top notch. I would def buy from again and most likely will!! Thanks Chad!

Comment

This guy is great. It was shipped out Wend. and it was here the next day. Very Fast shipping. His work is amazing as well.

Thanks again Chad, The tails are amazing.
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Working...
                    X