• Show
Clear All

• Key with the + part number?

I need another + key, anyone know the part #

Thanks
    2007 G6 L4
    2003 Trailblazer EXT LT V8
    2000 Corvette Coupe

just hit up the dealership... give them your vin and they should be able to cut you a key that will fit perfectly!!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah for $48. I noticed e-bay had them for $10. I wanted to see if GMpartsdirect had them also, and to see what the GM list was.
      2007 G6 L4
      2003 Trailblazer EXT LT V8
      2000 Corvette Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by screw991le
        Yeah for $48. I noticed e-bay had them for $10. I wanted to see if GMpartsdirect had them also, and to see what the GM list was.
        Well honestly you could get one from them, then pay shipping and have it cut and your going to pay prolly $30... Id rather pay the 18 and have it in hand in 10 mins, but thats just how I am I guess
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

^I agree, much easier!
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X