1/4 Mile E/Ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 Mile E/Ts

So does the lack of ETs mean that no one has visited the track? My Girlfriend just bought a GTP and I hope to get it to the track this Spring. Does anyone know what Times I can expect out of a GTP Coupe with Auto Trans?
    2001 Black Mustang GT Vert (Auto)

I don't think anyone has been to the track yet, I'd like to get to Speedworld here in AZ to see what my GT will do with the cold air intake but I'm never off on a Saturday
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Somebody over on the G6OC did:

HI EVERYBODY,

I'M VERY EXCITED TO TELL ALL OF YOU THAT I WENT TO THE TRACK TONIGHT WITH MY G6. OK HERE IT IS:

RACE WEIGHT 3623
      TEMP 32 DEGREES
      R/T .071
      60' 2.403
      330' 6.436
      1/8 MILE 9.753
      MPH 73.68
      1000' 12.616
      1/4 MILE E.T. 15.009
      MPH 94.53

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED.
      I guess the auto would be a bit slower.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

That looks like a pretty good time.

Comment

I agree 15 flat isn't too bad with a stock G6 IMO.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
            Now if/when a re-tuned PCM or handheld tuner is available, headers, cat-back, the G6 has the potential to very a fun car.

Comment

a tune is available for the 3.9 err almost...a couple of us are testing it out right now
              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                a tune is available for the 3.9 err almost...a couple of us are testing it out right now
                Is that a reprogrammed pcm, or a handheld tuner?

Comment

only the 3 GTP owners care about that, its all of us 3.5 GT's who want the reprogram

Comment

were did you get it reprogramed i have a gtp will this kill you warranty?
                    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

Originally posted by rebelleader
                      Is that a reprogrammed pcm, or a handheld tuner?
                      Reprogrammed.

were did you get it reprogramed i have a gtp will this kill you warranty?
                      Talk to GTPprix on here, he's the one working on this.
                      2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Wouldn't you want the reprogram after all of the bolt-ons (that aren't released yet) have been installed though? To maximize the gains?
                        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Is that time for GTP or GT?

If it is GTP, I am a little bit disappointed, since bone stock 97 ~ 03 Grand Prix GTP can make 14.5. They have same HP, almost same weight, but G6 has 6 speed, should be faster though.
                          Hardy
                          1997 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

^^yeah I hope that is for the GT

Comment

Originally posted by hardywang
                              Is that time for GTP or GT?

If it is GTP, I am a little bit disappointed, since bone stock 97 ~ 03 Grand Prix GTP can make 14.5. They have same HP, almost same weight, but G6 has 6 speed, should be faster though.
                              That 15 flat is for the GTP.

The GP GTP has a lot more torque than the G6 GTP.
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X