RACING BUCKET SEATS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACING BUCKET SEATS??

soo i havent seen it or heard about it yet but what do you all think about getting racing style bucket seats with the 3 point seat belts and all in red and black i think it would look pretty bad ass
    EBAY cai,H&R lowering springs,red led underglow ,led ceiling lights,red underglow underdash,factorywings spolier ,tinted tails ,red duplicolor calipers,black headlight inserts

i like that idea man. keep us updated on whether you decide to do it or not.
    2007 Black on Black G6 GT. Sun & Sound Package. 224 hp 3.5 L V6. Hammerhead spoiler

Comment

I think a black and grey would look better, I think the red even if its an accent color wouldnt look as good on the interior but thats just my opinion.

The only reason I say black and grey is because it would more fit the stock look for a cleaner install and less noticable mod, which I've always come to realize is usually a greater mod!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I think a black and grey would look better, I think the red even if its an accent color wouldnt look as good on the interior but thats just my opinion.

The only reason I say black and grey is because it would more fit the stock look for a cleaner install and less noticable mod, which I've always come to realize is usually a greater mod!
        A leather outside with suede insert would be sweet. In the color you said above...

John
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13

A leather outside with suede insert would be sweet. In the color you said above...

John
          That would look pretty hot... maybe red piping for accent and red GTP inlay might look pretty hawt!
          Originally posted by Toyz
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

When I read the title I thought, "How do you race bucket seats?" Would the lighter ones be faster? Then I realized "I'm just an idiot."

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
              When I read the title I thought, "How do you race bucket seats?" Would the lighter ones be faster? Then I realized "I'm just an idiot."

I agree with SimplyRed though, some red accents might be nice but not huge sections of red.

Comment

Then I realized "I'm just an idiot."
                You never know
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I may be old, but I keep thinking, "Why?" They are so uncomfortable.

And God forbid you pick up a girl, no room to "maneuver"...

Comment

well generally comfort isn't a main concern for "racing"
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I actually think they are more comfortable in a way...
                      Originally posted by TLS2000
                      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Racing I can see. It's the daily driving that would get to me. Running errands, constantly putting on 3 point harness for seat belts? No thanks.

Comment

I'd be willing to use the 3 or more point harnesses just because I've been hit and the standard shoulder belt didn't do nearly what it should have.

My car has an air bag in each of the 2 front seats. Just a guess tells me that the light on the dash would be on and annoying as hell if you swap to a set of seats that dont have airbags.
                          Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the vehicle.
                          Over-steer is when you hit the wall with the ass end of the vehicle.
                          Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
                          Torque is how far you take the wall with you!!!!

"Be careful where you go. Remember where you've been. Thats the way I see it. I'm a Simple Man....." - Charlie Daniels

Comment

Originally posted by jnak

I agree with SimplyRed though, some red accents might be nice but not huge sections of red.
                            Could always make em like the Solstice GXP seats and have them black with red stitching :smoke:

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                            - DS S3 Intake
                            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

thank you for that. =]

i think you should get black seats with red accents. especially if you love the red and black theme i nyour car like i do

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
                              2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Working...
                              X