X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Tail Lights

Black
    Chrome

Seeing the G6 thread made me remember I found some for ours, although I'm not exactly liking the design . I'm willing to bet its the same manufacturer.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

I want blacked-out headlights, without having to do it myself. I want to get rid of all that chrome in front.

I'm almost positive that these tail-lights will not fit the MAXX, as they have different units anyway.
    2006 Malibu MAXX SS
    2008 G6 GT Street Edition
    1994 S10 Blazer
    1963 Studebaker Avanti

Comment

Yep, no results for you Maxx folks (thats what you get for being different ). And I've been eyeing my headlights as well - I don't think we're going to get aftermarket ones, and ours will be a little tricky to do. I'm going to get a spare set and do them eventually just to see if I can, but I have no idea how it's going to look.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

when i get time i'll try to do my own tail lights. that way i can be dirrerent! lol!

Comment

Not liking these at all, they remind me of the horrible euro lights I've been seeing on the new Sentras lately.

But if someone makes a custom design, post it!!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
          - DS S3 Intake
          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

wo0t wo0t! more parts made the better!
            2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
            Black/Black coupe

Comment

I'll find out soon enough if the chrome taillights will fit, i bought a set the other day. That link above says malibu maxx, so will see when i get them.

Comment

I'll find out soon enough if the chrome taillights will fit, i bought a set the other day. That link above says malibu maxx, so will see when i get them.

Comment

taillights

Well the malibu and maxx tail lights are very different. I was willing to do a small amount of body work for the malibu altezza's to fit, but the fenders are alittle different and about an inch or so shorter. I think I'll wait for maxx altezza's to come out.

Comment

taillights

Well the malibu and maxx tail lights are very different. I was willing to do a small amount of body work for the malibu altezza's to fit, but the fenders are alittle different and about an inch or so shorter. I think I'll wait for maxx altezza's to come out.

Comment

wow girl hella double posts!
                      2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                      Black/Black coupe

Comment

I like the black ones but I am warming up to the chrome ones as they seem to be in-fashion these days.

Comment

Yeah, they're a tad different by the looks. Did you order them and then discover they wouldn't fit?

Comment

Working...
                          X